First character you've made?

My first character was an Orc Hunter back in the start of Draenor :slight_smile: And I know Im not an og so no need to tell :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dwarf hunter beta-2004.

I am THAT old. Yes.

4 Likes

i created a char just to boost it so i could create this DH here when i started playing in late Legion so i’d say this char here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Human rogue in the beta :smiley:

I still rememmber thinking I was the hottest thing since sliced bread crafting the silver shotgun running around elwynn forest pretending i was a hunter!

2 Likes

My first character was
<—

But… She was an orc hunter back then. At launch. I faction changed her during WoD.

1 Like

I wanted to play horde in launch, as 100% my friends wanted horde. I went to do druid and found only tauren as my match. I back peddled off the char screen and landed alliance night elf. So there I was - all friends irl, online etc on Horde, me on alliance.

I have always been stubborn care-it-all. :smiley:

I went horde on launch, undead shadow priest.

ITS NOT A PHASE MOOOOM.

1 Like

My first character was a Night Elf druid called Danellos, created in March 2007 on the Hellfire EU server.

Today, he is a Worgen druid on Sylvanas EU, retired at 110 as a denizen of this forum. :slight_smile:

I made an undead rogue. Mid vanilla.

The first character I levelled was a Warlock. I was then, and am still now the worlds worst warlock.

I didn’t start playing this until Wrath of the Lich King but I’ve never changed main again.

2 Likes

First character :thinking:

I’d say a panda monk back in MoP, got boosted by a colleague and I quit shortly after reaching 90.

The first character I really played a lot was a DH on Doomhammer, though by now I’ve quit that one for a DH on Chamber of Aspects. Now I’m trying to main this (survival) hunter :smile:

Quoting self :

<— 1st character, done like 10s of realm transfers since, but still 1st retail character.

I created NE rogue first and this one(on the same day back in 2005), but he was called Gumo when he was green.

Quit the rogue but always kept this one somewhat active.

Can’t clearly remember but I’m pretty sure a male Night Elf Hunter.

Human Rogue back in 2008. before that I didn’t bother playing wow and was a wc3 player but when they revealed Arthas I was there.

Human rogue in September 2010 currently parked at 104. I played her through WoD then swapped to a hunter which I still play alternately with this one.

My poor rogue is more of a bank alt now as I can’t bring myself to delete her :rofl:

2 Likes

My first character was a night elf hunter I played just before the dark portal opened

1 Like

a tauren druid :heart:

1 Like

Rogue undead back when horde was horde

I actually tried the game way back in vanilla as a Night Elf rogue, but didn’t enjoy it so quit until I picked up BfA. First one upon returning (which I think is fair to officially call my first character) was a Pandaren Brewmaster because of my fascination with Po from Kung Fu Panda.