First Person to get 1million Plunder FoS and in just over 2 Weeks must be doable

Grtz to this person. Wonder how many hours of sleep he actually got :smiley:

PS: seems some salty folks are questioning the legitimacy of the achievement even going so far as to say account sharing and doing it in shifts.

Well yeah… 1m plunder in only 2 weeks is insane. That’s almost non stop playing so it’s logical people say this. It’s not about being happy for others, aside from a shiny popup he gets nothing for his trouble so I’m genuinly curious why he did this.

(… what? Ohh yeah we’re in 2024 my bad… Internet Popularity Streamer Meme Points? Got it…)

So yeah.

1 Like

Oh damn, they must really enjoy fortnite :smiley: GZ to them.

Personally I played and had fun, but after getting reown 40 I do not have interest lol.

1 Like

I’m going to be that person…
This is sad

1 Like

The fact there’s such an achievement to exist for a limited one time event is honestly pretty disgusting.

That’s 400-500+ games of 2000-2500+ plunder each… 65-85 hours of solid play of constantly coming in the top 3… IN A LIMITED ONE TIME EVENT.

w t f @ Blizzard. Such an achievement should NOT exist promoting such an unhealthy amount of time playing!!

2 Likes

Don’t think its for the limited time event. That would be stupid. Plunderstom is here to stay so I am going to assume it is accumulative and will add up over time.

My only regret and what refrains me from even attempting it is the fact there is no specific or unique reward associated it. No mount or title so there is little to zero incentive to even attempt it. And no I do not need another useless FoS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.