First post - Shamans killed SoD

sod is fun, if you are horde, and shaman.

Yea playing against a class that slows, stuns, in combat mount, pet, invulnerability, instant 100% heal, and some crazy burst alongside all that is so much fun

1 Like

U forgot purges aswell, shaman is just insane. Tank dps healer in single package

thats a paladin my dude.
Tank, DPS, Healer with a pet, bubble, lay on hands, 7seconds ranged stun, heavy burst, gap closer or get away with the insta mount. I probably forgot atleast 5 other things.

The only thing they dont have right now is stealth.
Horn that basically gives 2 stronger shaman totems in 1.
Oh and dont forget the plate armor that they have above shaman mail armor.

everyone here mentioning lay on hands if its not on a 1 hour cooldown lmao yet shamans are unkillable tanks with very high dmg miti, instant heals every 6 secs for 30% of their health, near cc immunity through earthshock/grounding/tremor/poison cleansing totems on top of being orc most of the time and still being able to just kill almost anyone in 2gcds with a what? 3mins cd? without maybe a few more, a paladin doesnt even come close to this

1 Like

losers lose, winners win . Simple as

I must be absolutely terrible at the game because as an elemental shaman I dont come close to killing something in 2 GCDs.

My lava burst ā€œcritsā€ warriors for 800, 300 if they have defensives up. Im also so tanky that I can get melted in one paladin stun.

A warlock that knows what hes doing with kicks and totem killing can destroy me as well.

Hunters I cant touch unless they are bad and get within range.

But yes, I guess its just me being trash at the game because according to these forums shamans are gods that cant be killed whilst dealing one shot type damage. I guess I need to press buttons harder.

2 Likes

Except for the fact that holy pala has been garbage for majority of SoD and constant nerfs causing most of them to quit the game. Youā€™re lucky if you even see a holy paladin in AB. Iā€™ve farmed 500k honor last week and 300k this week, so Iā€™m not making stuff up

We are just gona have to take your word and believe it 100% :smirk:

Since almost 20 years, because things will never change in PvP for alliance.
Sure now itā€™s Shamans, there is always an excuse for horrbile team play. :sweat_smile:

Personally I quit SoD PvP in P2 when the meta was 5x balance druid and 5x priest, couldnā€™t kill anyone, autodeath before charge resolved, was never fixed.

SoD is not a PvP game, the only ā€˜PvPā€™ is some OP class like rogue 100-0ing someone in a cheap shot.

Itā€™s a season for experiments and testing new things. People way to serious.

show us on the doll where the shaman shocked you