Fishbone Marauders - The cursed scallywags!

Ayyy laddies! Ye be not believin’ what happened today! Me, Arcane and our first mate , the MOST NOTORIOUS Conley Mac were bullyin’ an dwarfie of tae Riptide Corsairs crew when he challenged tae Conley to a duel! Obviously, challenge was accepted. We be needin’ new corpse to raise as crewmembahs afterall, don’t we? Also gotta keep our reputation high! We departed under tae gates of Booty Bay and tae duel began! Fight was fierce and short height of tae dwarfie did not meant he was in shortage in courage! I’ve even haven’t notice when Arcane disappeared! However, two other Riptide appeared, tae one of ‘em, that g’damn human breathah attacked mae, but he couldn’t stand my might and fleed! Ay, I be bein’ tae boss ‘ere! But then another one showed up, a stinky dog-laddie, a worgen! He pointed tae gun at me and pulled tae triggah! Nothin’ happened to mae, but my best friend was instantly murdered, MY HAT! Trust me laddie, i’m bein’ able to forgive many things BUT NOT THE DESTRUCTION OF MY H A T. We began to fight, i be gainin’ an upper hand, swinging mah sword around like nevah before, when that wretch used a smoke bomb and hid in it! When he appeared again, it turned out he had a new backup, made of a another g’damn breathin’ human! Conley overwhelmed, had to STRATEGICALLY RETREAT into tae jungle. Tae worgen ran instantly after him and i was left to face tae that g’damn dwarfie and newly approached breathah! I’ll be honest ‘ere, lads. I’ve been havin’ a hard time. Mae leg got crippled and i couldn’t escape, i got surrounded and was about to face probably tae last fight in my entire existence, when i heard the voice of my saviour, Conley Mac! It turned out he took tae worgen captive, even though tae beast managed to severe his leg! Poitin’ gun at it, he ordered ‘em to let me go, if they didn’t want to have their friend’s brain splattered on the way tae Booty Bay. They agreed and that’s how i was saved! I know, we not bein’ victorious this time, but that’ g’damn Riptides outnumbered us! Don’t worry though, lads and lassies! Next time we’ll MURDER AND EVISCERATE them without any g’damn problem!
We are back!

5 Likes

Well… It’s not like there’s a grudge or anything. Right?

2 Likes

The NOTORIOUS Conley Mac is now the, MEH Conley Mac.

2 Likes

Avast, landlubbers an’ doomed sailors alike!
Dreaded sails on Booty Bay’s horizon, 'tis tha night!

Tha Fishbone Marauders are officially spat back outta tha dark abyss!
Ye may run, ye may hide… But tha ghastly flood be bashin’ t’all away!

3 Likes

Gonna bump these guys up. The Friday that just went the Riptide and Fishbones had a meeting that turned into a devastating battle with the members of the Riptide just about fleeing. Honestly it was great fun and if you’re looking for a bunch of cursed scallywags I couldn’t recommend these guys enough with their consistency in theme and quality Rp!

6 Likes

Thank you Yormas. Very cool!

3 Likes

The crew of the Fishbone Marauders have been anchored off the Desolace coast for the past few days, taking advantage of the quest for the Crimson Compass.
Tonight, after their prolonged stay amidst the reefs, the undead crew finally drew unwanted attention.

A vicious feeding frenzy descended on the ship, carnivorous fish and flesh-eating crabs wormed their way through the ship’s timbers to begin feasting on the undead crew! The marauders had to fight tooth and nail to protect their ship, while literally being eaten alive.

The combined martial prowess of the Captain and Sailing Master, combined with the menacing magic of the Listener, was enough to send the lesser creatures skittering back to the darkest holes on the sea bed.

…and then the hull got breached by a giant makrura.
https://i.imgur.com/tGkhtlT.png

With a sizeable chunk of our loyal zombie crew now turned into fish food, now is as good a time as ever to get yourself on deck and swinging a cutlass in the name of the Fishbone Marauders!

6 Likes

And what wild encounter it was! You just got yourself some extra work with the repairs on the ship. All hands on deck!

6 Likes

I be sorry me hearties! A more appropriate shanty I could not find!

2 Likes

Good man! That is the very ESSENCE of the Fishbone Marauders! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE BLOOD RUNS COLD!!!

2 Likes

I think I just had an Evil-Pirate-Gasm

:skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Someone save Yurm from these smelly rotters :frowning:

4 Likes

A small figure would hang upside down with a sack over his head, slowly rocking back and forth in the strong winds. The Dwarf’s audience would be silent… just ominously gazing at him, not even breathing or talking. A prominent undead would walk onto the deck before taking a look at the scene. Two pullies with two crews, ropes all around, some tied to the dwarf’s feet, some to his hands. The Undead would simply announce: “To the Depths…” before dropping his hand, sealing the unfortunate bastard’s fate. A whir of ropes running through the pulleys could be heard before it’s broken off by a splash. Some time would pass in silence before another undead would move towards the bell on the cursed ship’s deck before sounding it three times. The Cursed Bell of the Ghastly Reaver would be sounded and it would echo far and wide, resonating under the water as well. With that he’d shout “Heave!” before a skeletal crew would start to pull on the ropes. “Heave! Heave! Heave!”

The perfect cooperation would add power and speed to the keelhauling, it’s gruesome process empowered by horrifying sound of a body being dragged against the cursed ship’s belly. With each pull the scraping would get worse and worse as the barnacles come into play. Being dragged across these simple creatures with such strength and speed would turn these arthropods into sharp razors, rending open skin and flesh. Dragging the dwarf over the keel was the most difficult and most likely the most painful part of the punishment as it required a lot more strength than before. But after a loud thud the scraping would continue, in perfect harmony with the heaves of the pulley crews. Luckily the process was now over and the Dwarf was pulled back out of the water, displayed hanging by his arms. The Dwarf’s skin would have several slashes and cuts, the most disturbing ones on the right side of his face, mostly visible through the hole in the sack. The poor bastard’s body was hauled onto the deck before the Cursed Bell of the Ghastly Reaver was sounded again. It’s ghastly tone would echo throughout their surroundings once again before falling silent.

Minute or two later the untouched veins on the Dwarf would start to glow with Void, rushing to from his head into his toes and fingers. Even if the Dwarf was unconscious his open wounds started to fill with black mass before starting to harden and lose it’s outlandish glow. The Listener would lose no time before sounding the bell again, ordering the Dwarf to be taken away, below deck. He’d follow himself to do who knows what on the Dwarf. The rest would be left on the top deck to their own devices, most scattering shortly after. The skeletal gun crew would just stand there… Heads following something below deck, which moved from time to time. Only at dawn, when the Listener and the Dwarf would emerge from below deck, would the Cursed Bell sounded again, making the skeletons pack up all of the ropes and pulleys and finally move below deck. The Listener would’ve covered the Dwarf in some rags before sending him off on a boat, so he could make it to his meeting.

The Scourge of the Seas, the Cursed Crew, the Debtors of the Depths, Holder of Many Titles and Nicknames, the Fishbone Marauders are a cruel crew who would not even think of the gruesomeness of keelhauling!

However we’re not so cruel to not accept new crew members! If you’re interested in joining the cursed scallywags, don’t be afraid to contact us in-game or here, on the forums!

6 Likes

I was blind before I joined this crew and the Listener’s touch made me see the Light!

All hail the Depths!

1 Like

The exercise and advice in this guild are in no way intended as a substitute for medical guidance. Because of the difference in physical conditioning from individual to individual, your doctor should make sure that the exercises and information contained in this guild are safe for you. Consult your doctor before doing this or any other exercise program.

Thank you forum narrator, very cool.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.