Fisherman's Fronds

The sixth came and went… He did go to the Dragon Isles, though, to fish, among other things.

I am looking forward to tasting the fish of the Dragon Isles. Surely some of the locals will be willing to teach me some recipes…

So the first Friday of the (next) month is

February 3rd.
I should find a nice fishing spot on the Isles, preferably somewhere near a popular town or something, so that I perhaps might meet other people fishing from around 8p.m. realm time.

Oh, the third!
I got mezmerized by the Trading Post; I ended up trading for several hours.

The first Friday of the next month is also on the 3rd!

It is almost as if fate wants to give you a second chance, pops…

I heard there’s some cooking gathering somewhere on the Dragon Isles, but I don’t know the date and time… Or if it even is a scheduled thing. Maybe they just spontaneously and randomly decide to start cooking…

That Broken Isles thing 8 p.m. sounds alright, though… It’s relatively easily accessible, and if anyone are unable to fly the rock’s throw from Dalaran to Margoss’ Retreat, someone can give them a ride across.

:thinking: It looks like I may be traveling on the 3rd…
Although, depending on various factors, I might wait until the 4th… :man_shrugging:

Traveling schmaveling…

We both know you’re not dad of the year, but
you’re an even worse fisherman -
at least regarding being where you say you’re gonna be,
at the time you said you were gonna be there.

Hrmph.
Well, at least you called me dad…
It seems I will be traveling again,
on the first Friday of the next month,
but if people decide to spend some of that evening fishing,
perhaps it would be more
… sociable …
to do it in the Dragon Isles.
It does seem like everybody and their tailor went there, so I’m sure there might be some fisher-persons as well.

And hush, Paulina, you know I actually am traveling!

Oh, that was the first… Oops.

So the next one is next week… I think I will try to find someplace nice to fish on the Dragon Isles.

Oops! Distracted by fascinating fishing stories, camping with Tuskarr.

Dad… Your Fridays - including the first Fridays of the months - have all gone towards aiding the Dragonscale Expedition in some way or other. The next first Friday of a month is next week. The 2nd of June.

Oh! Oopsie. I can confirm I have been doing some fishing and other gathering on the Dragon Isles.
The brave souls and bodies Aiding the Dragonscale Expedition probably need supplies, both crafting materials and edibles, and it would be good if my associates and I could aid them in that regard.

I’m confused. On (or rather, off) the Dragon Isles, there seems to be big fish they call threshers… Though, I think I recall another aquatic creature called a thresher; sort of like a brontosaurus, but with four fins instead of legs.
I should ask an animal expert…
Anyway, it seems big stuff is going on with the dragon flights and their enemies, so I understand fishing isn’t people’s top priority.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.