Fistweaving solo shuffle

Ive been enjoying fistweaving solo shuffle but the min i go against a druid i get spammed cc’d it seems immensely unfair.

Also the min i get out of faeline its game over

CC in general is horrible.

Any tips?

Maybe you are only stupid

Smashing input! thanks for that.

1 Like

Fistweaver is insanely broken. The only counter play is to hard CC it and focus it down. Or kite if ranged. There has to be a balance in all things. You cant just freely run around spaming 150k instant heals every global

You can’t? Someone tell resto druids to stop doing it then. And resto shamans. And prevokers. And disc priests.

And those all do it from range, meaning they’re harder to catch in a CC chain and harder to target down. While having a more powerful defensive kit and more ways to avoid CC in the first place.

Fistweaver is decent in solo shuffle though, because it works well against uncoordinated teams and does some damage (though disc priest does more overall and resto shaman bursts more). If a resto druid is bullying you with cyclones, just remember those have relatively low range and are (except NS) hardcasted. Paralysis, RoP, kick or walk/port out of range during the cast.

NS+Cyclone worked in past, not working for year, today this combo not work or Im wrong? your sentence awoke some hope in my eyes.

You’re right, doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. As a non-druid I can say I’m happy about that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.