Fix AV Premades

Yeah they are. It shows exactly how the meta was changed, considering pretty much all the most important people setting the current meta came from the same servers I was on.

Alliance had 90% win rate, the map was the same but NPCs, Korrak etc was different

Private server map was way more horde favored than classic, because the mines were way better placed for horde than alliance

1 Like

It was the same map. Stop pretending you know things.

Edit: give a quick screenshot if it was different. Easy to prove if im wrong.

No, they arent. Private servers are broken. For example Reckoning works incorrectly.

Private servers are different from each other. Some servers have mines others dont.

Why are you joining in on someone else’s lie? Do you have a mental health issue?

Lets even say one of these random vanilla servers had older 1.4 maps etc. Show me then

I am telling the truth. Proof:

Being critically struck while using /sit to sit does not cause abilities like Enrage, Blood Craze, and Reckoning to activate.
WoW Classic “Not A Bug” List

Google it: “symmetry wow”. You will find a lot of amazing. :slight_smile:

Took some time and cant find what you’re claiming. Just show it.

https://symmetrywow.com

As i remember elysium had that as well

This is repetitive. Show the information or screenshot showing its not the same map.

I know the differences of AV on most popular private servers. it was older AV on new AV map.

There is no such thing as AV premade.
It is just queue mechanics caused by imbalanced population.
working as intended.

kek.
It was 1 year ago but I assure you that the admins on the private servers do everything they want. For example, on symmetry, horde may join groups in alliance and vice versa.
I havent access to private servers anymore. So, i cant make a screenshot.

Really don’t understand why you feel the need to lie about this. The truth of why alliance are losing in AV isn’t the map, if you need excuses look elsewhere

I offer swap alliance and horde bases and you will see almost 100% winrate alliance.

Sure lol…

Best thing you can do is to just get as much bonus honor and lets Alliance win in 7-8 minutes. You get more honor per hour this way, then turtling & wasting time.

Yeah, screw having fun, right? It’s all about minmaxing.
Classic would be so much better if all the private servers spergs stayed in their private servers.

1 Like

I just did one wsg against a premade from Ten Storm and a hunter used Arcane Bomb on me lmao

alliance been winning because horde farmed lits and comms instead of straight zerg for reputation

So why did horde stop farming lits and comms and rather end up with +900 honor instead of +3,000 honor now…?

Aren’t those like 20 gold a pop XD, damn it must be fun playing as a pug against these guy. I imagine you feel like a low level npc for their entertainment.