Fix boosting in RSS

Removing “do not enter” button has not fixed this.
This makes healers play even less in RSS.
Super not fun to wach dpses throwing games with you and playing very good against you, and lose points to it.
google is full of it, so don’t bother

This only happens at high end of the ladder.
I’m sure you are being paranoid :smiley:

1 Like

nonsense, to 1800 is most popular option

they do it with dps waiting the que first alone on any rating and when his close to his pop the heal ques in and they are then trying to sync their pops match

i started wait after ques pop and only press it at the very end so its harder for them

and if i see these two declines a row im not going, funnily the declines on que are now almost unexistent when i started to wait for the very last second

they should made u lose rating if u dont enter ur que but this is shuffle so all common sense fly out window i guess :smile:

it leaves open door to abuse with little to no risk

yes, frequent declines its them
best is just not to play at early or late hours, play only at peak
problem is sometimes have to cap at not peak hours …
it reduces healers, new players will not understand what is happening to them

1 Like

awww wintrading at 1,8 cr

NA talks about it more than EU, some are just coping with their loses and some are legit :slight_smile:

pretty funny is that these yadayada sites not worth mentioning are selling 599$ 2400 soloq ratings :joy:

imagine the duud who pays irl money to gain rating on soloq :joy:

i dont wanna offend anyone who plays mmos on a controller from his couch tho so my apologies

but pls try learn and improve on games self before just buy stuff ok it has more meaning that way :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Boosting in essence is wrong, since it goes against the spirit of competition. However, coaching and teaching are a staple worldwide. It’s just that without a regulatory body, then it’s done in bad ways like the multi-r1 players that plays with and tells a player what to do during the match itself, since that’s both boosting and coaching in real-time which is wrong.

But video analysis, literature, hands-on coaching during practice hours (i.e. not while playing a match in the competition itself), so on and so forth, has always been ethically viable ways to improve at a game (including sports).

The ability to spectate matches in arenas has been requested for who knows how long, and mentorship programs have also been suggested over the years in various iterations.
Point is, you shouldn’t knock a person down for wanting to get better at something by paying for it. Because people do that all the time in the world. The problem is that Blizzard isn’t bringing that function into the game itself, and instead allows these 3rd parties to continue their operations. The amount of BlizzCon players advertising boosting services in their streams/vids through the years without even so much as a warning isn’t even funny.
Blizzard doesn’t show that they care about anything other than what they can discover haphazardly on their own game servers. Blizzard doesn’t care about improving their (very tiny) regulatory body that’s meant to enforce their rules.

I just leveled a new char (warlock) and played it to 1800. Took 7 shuffles and I saw zero boosters, but a lot of really angry hardstuck bad players that were blaming each other for every loss between games.

ask them if they use controller or a steering wheel setup from the couch

h ttps://i.redd.it/7ngrepdcoux41.jpg

h ttps://preview.redd.it/7y4xuq5kp7da1.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=19dafaf5fb71de6a17eb8eb65379e6bab6155c82

h ttps://i.redd.it/e6a53wr8j7p31.jpg

even this dude with pretty comfy setup to grind his classic is still opting to play mmo with a good old keyboard and mouse

heals i could propably understand as they going 3-3 each game but there are alot dps that could be driven to +2400 with a steering wheel, depending of the current tuning which ever happen to be the fotm of the week

rmt services google tells the truth
play healer early or late hours to encounter and notice it
peak hours might simply not happen for you, not healer you might not notice
denying google is not scientific, select 1800 and go why deny science

ok 1,8k peaker

so we are getting personal now
must be hard to deny google, hope its worth it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.