Fix ears, eyebrows and tusks from clipping through helmets

I know this has been discussed many time before. But can helmets please be fixed to prevent ears, eyebrows and tusks from clipping through? There are some awesome looking helmets and as a Zandalari Troll (current main char), together with many other races, we look horrible when equiping a helmet. And why do ears, eyebrows and tusks not clip through all helmets? This does not make sense. How can this still be a problem? The game has left Beta 17 years ago, right? Why not implement a toggle option for people that dislike bodily features clipping through armor?

It’s not a bug. It’s an artistic choice.

I know it is not a bug, but at least let us have a choice of whether facial features should clip through helmets or not. It does not make sense for an ear to clip through a ‘solid’ metal object. Transmogrification allows us to look like almost anything. So it should allow us to choose whether our facial features clip through stuff. I dislike the fact that all armor is modeled for humans and the other races should just ‘learn to live with it’.

It will never change. You just have to build you transmog around it, be it ears, tusks, eyebrows, horns or even a snout.

1 Like

Doesn’t it make more sense that they clip through helmets? You wouldn’t be able to just tuck in a long horn, tusk or ear in a helmet, I think it looks better as it is now. However it would be cool if more helms got actual holes for ears, like the faerie dragon set has.

I love it when my long pointy ears and my eyebrows clip through the headpieces I put on. Gives a strange but interesting look, can’t imagine playing without it :joy: as the commenter above put it, we could have holes but idk how much work that’d take for the art team, given the variety of these ears/horns/tusks and the vast amount of headgear.
If hat transmogs and the like didn’t interfere with my hair, however… that would be really great. But at least some crown-like mogs and the forehead jewelry (a lot of vanilla mogs are like that) don’t affect it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.