Fix shadow already

I cant believe how little blizzard did with this spec between df and tww.

I have been playing the m+ que simulator for over 2 hours now and people just dont want to have a shadow in their group. And you know what? I cant even be mad at them because i wouldnt want my spec in my group either. We just bring nothing to the table and our damage edited by moderator, i mean for edited by moderator we dont even have a proper interrupt.

So, how about you give us:

1. A talent choice that turns our silence into an interrupt with a 24s cd.
  2. Reduce the cd or give us two stacks of shadow crash and make its radius bigger while youre at it.
  3. Give us a ranged stop like mind bomb. Psychic scream doesnt count.
  4. Remove power infusion or maybe turn it into a bloodlust effect to make us a little bit more desirable.
  5. Since we dont have PI anymore you can go ahead and buff our burst cds and make them instant cast like on every other class.
  6. Buff Shadowfiend and remove it from the global cds, i mean its ridiculous how useless this 3 minute cd ability is.
  7. Give us targeted buffs. Void torrent for example. Its a 3 second cast with a (baseline) 45 second cooldown and it does just as much damage as a random mind flay: Insanity.
3 Likes

There must be tons of feedback on shadow
Most i ever read was make silence baseline
They never give a flying F

More interesting whyu blizz give us +4% all dmg… it clowns move… Priest needed 40% dmg minimal lol… Rly very sadly when your class totally trash in ALL GAME… top low dps ingame ty blizz gj. If 1-2 week nothin change think im leave…

I know right? Im literally doing tank damage without cds, there is no way blizz doesnt see any of this.

Lmao… dmg of shadow isnt even close to as bad as people rant about it here. 40% dmg buff would boost it to tripple S-tier. :joy:

By DMG numbers alone its still one of the stronger DDs compared to all other DD specs.

Re-roll Mage

1 Like

but shadow priest pumps if you dont attack him and let him cast for 2 years.

Check the dps rankings of the last two weeks shadow is in the bottom 3 dps speccs among all dps speccs.
Even after the two small buffs we got.

devs cares. 100%

(not)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/heyyyy-yo-shadow-priest-dps-is-too-low/1966868#:~:text=Maybe%20a%2020,of%20their%20class.

funny US thinks the same.

So? There has to be one class on this position.

The only good thing about being at the bottom, we can hopefully not go any lower and up is the way to from now?

Archon should be a AOE oriented theme while voidweaver could be more cleave / singel target. By doing this the tuning would be a less of a cluster so even blizzard could be able to make it right?

And why do we have to have 2(3) channel spells. Make mindspike insanity instant proc in void weaver?

590 war or dk do more dps than 610 sp - it fact… about dung’s we can do good dps only on one in 3 minunet and ye 4% buff what i about told upper - still sux… we need rlt 40% buff lol

an blink 2 (doors of shadows) instant cast 50% movment speed after cast dps during dispersion also instant cast halo and Void form and Dark ascension.

Then make halo an spender remove shadow crash make halo add dots to all targets it hits

what i think they should do

Thats not true in ST or longer MT fights with 5+ mobs.
SP damage only lacks cleave or in very short fights. These classes have very different damage profiles.

@Napfkuchen 1500 lol your raiting 606 ilvl man ( 4 max your key wtf!)??? maybe u go out? Try done +10 1st and up 2 k, me ~2200 now Bonscottx name Tarren mill and ye all edited by moderator bad for SP in high keys and everywhere. Like when noobs do some smart comments…

You could try to think before posting.
First i hadnt much time this season to push, second I dont even play shadow myself, but imagine I play with other people aswell seeing their performance and third data for shadow priest dmg performance is open to all via logs etc.

So speaking of noobs mr pro gamer that fails building a normal sentence…

And you shouldnt post so offensively with a <400ilvl char telling people to look up alts that may or may not be yours.

Well, logs say shadow is way down the bottom (somehow it even got worse after the buffs).

That being said I don’t think a simple dmg buff that would make it equal to other classes in dps would solve the problem. Shadow is severely lacking mobility and the utility it brings to the party is the worst of all the classes. If I’m a party leader I’d only ever consider shadow if its dps was so high that it offsets all its disadvantages. But since the opposite is the case with the dps being at best comparable to other mid level classes and at its worst being the bottom of the barrel it’s simply not worth it to burden yourself with a class that doesn’t add anything to your group.

1 Like

Well, where are the experts with 1500 ratings and 4 keys?! let them say that we have good damage in a solo target or we need 5 targets… Everything is bad for us, EVERYTHING is class at the bottom

The logs provided are from the top 95 percentile of players on warcraftlogs.
You don’t have to be an athlete yourself to notice when a runner always finishes last.
Why not engage in a productive manner and point out specific things you disagree?
Personal attacks don’t really provide any useful counterpoints to further the discussion.