Fix shadow priest In Drangonflight Post

The damage of shadow priest is still bad why can’t you fix them. I’ve been posting about this for 2 years now in shadowlands Blizzard Address Shadow Priest Bring Back Mind Sear - #605 by Thellanah-aggramar. Then you finally fixed it and now they are down in the dumpster again. Like when will you try and sit down and look at them as a class. Why Is our Mind sear a spender like whom though about this as a good thing?

I don’t want to have 1.5 -2 sec cast timers on every aoe ability we got, Why are we literally the only class that have cast timers on out dps cooldowns on such abilitys. Why is shadow crash an aim a click ability when tanks kites 24/7 out of it.

And if you convince me about Power infusion being a Cooldown i wish it was removed it makes the game play toxic people asking me to specc to give it to them like where is my damage really at, No Its your fault for promesing empty promises again.

I’ve never been this disappointed in my life.

3 Likes

Well The spender is a huge disappointment that we are gimped this much going in to Dragonflight but blizzard never liked shadow anyway.

Or Dot classes in general.

I test my MAIN SP on beta and didnt log on him on retail since then…time to reroll after 9 years because Blizzard fail again like a pro…!!
Ion stop the lies,i think Blizzard doesnt hear the priest community…sorry but this is the truth.If you want to delete this spec from the game,its ok,we`ll bear it for 1 month.
P.s. Insanity spend for mind sear??!!Really?!lol m8s!!

TBH been playing shadow priest since TBC and the only class I used to enjoy playing with, and I will never switch to another class. Blizzard is just destroying our beloved class . and I think I will never come back to play wow if they don’t fix him :confused:

1 Like

I’m still glad that I didn’t get the expansion yet there is no reason to buy it

yeha wish they said that before hand

Wow news youtubers have been saying it in pretty much every video about DF

Well revert mind sear back to its former glory then we can talk :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry what? What does that have to do with pre-ordering DF?

It has to do with why shadow stinks at the moment.

The dev team are kind of clueless-

They should make shadow crash a spender along side devouring plague. And make mind sear back to the way it was before 10.0 so you can spam it again.

Position Spec and Class Population Size Change from Previous
Sanctum Week

1 Windwalker Monk 888 ↑9
2 Affliction Warlock 1294 ↑13
3 Enhancement Shaman 1088 ↑19
4 Frost Death Knight 449 ↑2
5 Fire Mage 1993 ↑2
6 Arms Warrior 1171 ↑8
7 Outlaw Rogue 1664 ↑4
8 Beast Mastery Hunter 3435 ↑5
9 Retribution Paladin 849 0
10 Arcane Mage 164 ↑6
11 Havoc Demon Hunter 1875 ↑10
12 Fury Warrior 1124 ↓7
13 Balance Druid 1878 ↑5
14 Unholy Death Knight 980 ↓11
15 Destruction Warlock 1164 ↓13
16 Feral Druid 404 ↑7
17 Elemental Shaman 572 ↓13
18 Frost Mage 561 ↓1
19 Survival Hunter 125 ↓7
20 Assassination Rogue 172 ↑4
21 Demonology Warlock 472 ↓20
22 Subtlety Rogue 76 ↓3
23 Shadow Priest 934 ↓15
24 Marksmanship Hunter 443 ↓4

blizzard sleeping? :crazy_face:

Yeah they are sleeping lol monks are way overturned. 200k singel target meanwhile am at 9k xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.