Fix solo shuffle legend title

UP [Fix solo shuffle legend title]

Put simply, you can check activity of a player on xunamate, see if he queued anything above 2.4k after hitting it, and if he’s farmed 100 wins for the legend title as some other spec by checking his armory. It’s a bit much to claim “innocence” after all that.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just to hard after 2400 so they try another specc?

Circumstances are what makes the difference between what’s likely and what isn’t likely. And Blizzard reserves the right to ban you for all kinds of flimsy reasons, and the burden of proof isn’t really that severe. They’re more concerned with if the transgression happened, not if you meant to do it or not.
And that, explained in the OP, is an exploit.

But as explained already, there are differences between someone with suspicious-looking activity, and someone who actually got some wins at least on 2.4k+ after reaching it.

I did never defend this kind of people, I just didn’t think there was a way to track it. Thank you for making it clear.

(I asked myself yesterday why you are not a community helper on the forums, because you actually help out a lot, at least in the pvp forum. Maybe you should just control your temper a bit and I think you would be well suited for it. I don’t know how you become one, but have you considered it?)

I think you’ve noticed already, but I’m easy to trigger and I’ve got a bad personality, and I’ve been suspended a couple of times throughout the years (from the forum, that is). But I prefer to think I’m not permabanned because they recognize I manage to help out sometimes at least.

Technically speaking, Blizzard picks out people on their own with no requirement necessary other than you being viewed as helpful and valuable to them.
But for example, to get the veteran rank or w/e it’s called, on this forum, you need to have never been suspended while also being active on the forum iirc.
And I suspect they have tougher requirements to become a helper, but they haven’t really shared the specifics.

Anyway, as long as I’m not permabanned from the forum, then I’m happy with the way things are.

You can check the requirements there, it seems like. (Not the requirements for MVP, that’s still up to Blizzard’s own whims.)

1 Like

I would like to see you green.

Maybe it helps you to be calm when you understand that english is not the first language for many. So choosing the wrong word, even though he didn’t mean it in a bad way, you get triggered.

Same for me, when I read it again, this can come off a bit harsh. All I meant was:“can you explain it to me”. Maybe that’s you wrote and deleted what you did.

Anyway keep that in mind. :^)

Sorry but, I really don’t want it. I have fun here because I’m true to myself, and that’ll never get a “promotion” from Blizzard. :laughing:

Nah, I deleted it because I was breaking a forum rule by posting an example, but it wasn’t up for long so I hope it’ll be overlooked.
But English isn’t the first language for most people in Europe (including me), but proficiency levels is in the end up to the individual, even though some have much worse conditions for learning than others.
And since we can’t read body language or tone of voices here, it’s up to what the person writes to convey what the person means. (Which I fail at more often than I’d like to as well, but staying active here helps me improve my own proficiency level.)

Anyway, I think the status quo is fine the way it is. As long as I don’t get permabanned, then I’m happy.

No its not like that at all, LOL!

To claim ignorance while committing the act, in this case an exploit, then yes that’s what it’s like. In the same post below the part that you quoted, you’ve got a closer example if that’s what you prefer.

Yea green would not suite you, red would be perfect. Beware our red pilled community helper. Hahahhaha

1 Like

They cant prove the exploit if you reached 2400 on main and then played 100 wins on alt lol… They gave you title because its in the system (a broken one apperantly), all they can do is remove the title in a fix, but they cant give any penalties.
You expect players that reached 2400 on main to stop playing and winning on alts just so they wont get the title because that could mean exploit? Might aswell quit the game when reaching 2400, kek.

You do know it’s not just “main and alt”, right? It’s still the same character, just different specs.

What do you think an exploit is? It’s because it’s borken (writing it like that on purpose because it’s funny to say), and then gets abused, that it becomes an exploit.

The line from innocent to guilty, is drawn at the circumstances. For example, let’s say you reach 2.4k as one spec, then immediately start queuing as some other spec, and keep queuing as only that spec until you’ve farmed those 100 wins for the achievement & title, while also staying on low rating, that in itself is what you can classify as suspicious.
If the person then immediately after hitting 100 wins as that other spec on low rating, starts queuing as the “main” spec again, then it’s even more incriminating.

But if you’ve got a person that hits 2.4k, plays some more shuffles and stays roughly the same, then queues as some other spec and gets some rating as that, and let’s say 50 wins, then queues as the main spec again and gets 35 wins on 2.4k+ by going up and down, and then queues as the other spec again which let’s say is at 2k now, then that is less suspicious.
Because the circumstances wouldn’t indicate as much intent.

What about: “I was playing my main spec and got the elite title so now I want to get it on my off-spec as well.”

That is something I could literally do if I would be interested in SoloQ. Get first spec to 2.4k and then try on my 2nd spec.

Even harder to take as exploit then…

So walking through walls in capital city is still a bannable exploit?

Look at what happened to people selling pvp tokens on AH at the start of season… Nothing, they just took their gold, they didnt get permad. And it was higher abuse since they knew they shouldnt be able to sell those (like selling conq points).

So youre telling me because somebody plays different specs should be banned if they reached 2400 on main? Yeh nope buddy. But lets agree to disagree here because this convo wont be going in right direction anyway. Pce

Ever heard of whataboutism? So because Blizzard doesn’t manage to ban every exploiter, they should never ban any exploiter?

Yeah in most cases.

Alright, well, at least you’ve made your position clear. Cheers.

I think they should 100% ban every exploiter / cheater in the game. But maybe it would be better to release systems which were not so easily exploitable and gives endgame rewards? OR instantly fix the systems or put them on pause when an exploit is found.

I did that 3 posts ago, you just failed to understand. Pce