Fix solo shuffle legend title

Right now you can get 2400 in one spec and log onto another spec at 1500 rating and it still counts towards wins at legends fix it.

2 Likes

well thats nice to know actually cheers

4 Likes

legend title is nothing compared to gladiator anyway :stuck_out_tongue: it may sound cool but the way its worded instead of ‘‘The’’ Legend is just bad, and its easier to get

1 Like

its an exploit dont matter what it is compared to gladiator if you can get it this way it needs fixing

doesnt matter

if you got 2.4 once, you will be able to get enough wins above 2.4 eventually

its still a cheese sure but irrelevant imo

1 Like

its 100 rounds won after 2400 yes it does matter if you can farm it at 1500 rating on an alt spec especially classes that have the healer role can get 2400 and then swap healer and farm it in 2 hours.

there is also the chance a 2200-2300 player gets 2 lucky solo shuffles and thats it he can now change spec and get the achievement where as he wouldnt be able to keep the 2400 without doing that or if he could it would take him a lot longer.

1 Like

prepare the REEEEEEEEEEE when you see thousands of people at 2.4 suddenly get legend XD

i dont care if they fix it this season its for next season so they can fix it the new game mode needs to be fixed of all the bugs it has.

If this new mode is going to stay it shouldnt have this many bugs and be exploitable same reason leavers are been fixed they already exploited that part so this season is ruined already for solo shuffle.

Lol thid system needs to be removed from rated asap

At this point they need to just remove/disable solo shuffle until they’ve fixed everything.

2 Likes

It’s probably a bannable offense to exploit that, so if you spot anyone exploiting it you should email Blizzard’s official hacks email with the info. (Not directed at just the OP, it’s directed at anyone reading this.)

What you mean? All he will say is he hit his goal of 2400 and wanted to try out another specc. Didn’t even realize what happens. Can’t be banned for that unless you stream and talk about it.

1 Like

All you need to do is show the person had just hit 2.4k, then swapped over to another low-rated spec and farmed all of those wins in a row (I don’t mean a win streak, just that the player didn’t play on his “main” spec again before having farmed the wins).
It’s quite a lot of wins necessary, so feigning ignorance isn’t really a viable excuse. It’s like saying “I didn’t know that was illegal, mr. police officer. I swear!” while standing at the scene of the crime with the weapon in hand. Get it?

Or if you prefer a more “close to home” example, people still got banned for farming glad wins on low rating because it requires other people to drop their rating like crazy, and it was typical of some boosters to sell glad wins like that.
Sure, you can say you’re “innocent” and didn’t know it was an exploit and just wanted to “enjoy some fun with friends who were much lower rated”. But that doesn’t matter.

I understood your point the first time. I just didn’t know there is a way to show how many games you played after 2400 when the achievement is bugged.

Can you enlighten me?
Yes you could say he has a win rate of this % and only this many games, so he should not have gotten it. But that’s not 100% certain.

UP [Fix solo shuffle legend title]

Put simply, you can check activity of a player on xunamate, see if he queued anything above 2.4k after hitting it, and if he’s farmed 100 wins for the legend title as some other spec by checking his armory. It’s a bit much to claim “innocence” after all that.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just to hard after 2400 so they try another specc?

Circumstances are what makes the difference between what’s likely and what isn’t likely. And Blizzard reserves the right to ban you for all kinds of flimsy reasons, and the burden of proof isn’t really that severe. They’re more concerned with if the transgression happened, not if you meant to do it or not.
And that, explained in the OP, is an exploit.

But as explained already, there are differences between someone with suspicious-looking activity, and someone who actually got some wins at least on 2.4k+ after reaching it.

I did never defend this kind of people, I just didn’t think there was a way to track it. Thank you for making it clear.

(I asked myself yesterday why you are not a community helper on the forums, because you actually help out a lot, at least in the pvp forum. Maybe you should just control your temper a bit and I think you would be well suited for it. I don’t know how you become one, but have you considered it?)

I think you’ve noticed already, but I’m easy to trigger and I’ve got a bad personality, and I’ve been suspended a couple of times throughout the years (from the forum, that is). But I prefer to think I’m not permabanned because they recognize I manage to help out sometimes at least.

Technically speaking, Blizzard picks out people on their own with no requirement necessary other than you being viewed as helpful and valuable to them.
But for example, to get the veteran rank or w/e it’s called, on this forum, you need to have never been suspended while also being active on the forum iirc.
And I suspect they have tougher requirements to become a helper, but they haven’t really shared the specifics.

Anyway, as long as I’m not permabanned from the forum, then I’m happy with the way things are.

You can check the requirements there, it seems like. (Not the requirements for MVP, that’s still up to Blizzard’s own whims.)

1 Like