Fix the Reputation Tab Please!

Hello,

A new expansion, for me, in addition to obvious goodies, means a possibility that a long running annoyance of mine might be fixed.

And I was really hopeful about Dragonflight in this aspect because a new type of reputation is being added to the game and it seems that wiill also be tracked in the normal reputation pane as well.

However, as of today the problem still exists:

It is not possible to hide these 3 reputations, their “move to inactive” boxes are greyed out. Please, for the love of whatever higher power or ideal you hold in high regard, fix these 3 reps, allow them to be moved to inactive.

• The Tillers from Mists
  • Horde Expedition from WotLK
  • Generic “Horde” from Classic

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Wait the tillers are not available anymore?

What do you mean its not available?

I have these reps from way back when

Well I heard that the tillers where removed from being available and just like the Argent Dawn Rep only a memory of past times

You are right lol. I just checked it and they can’t be moved to inactive.

He means they can’t be moved. Read his whole post.

Nope, the Tillers are very much still an active rep, though it’s mostly just centered around the farm.

1 Like

I think you quoted the wrong person here

Please stay on topic, I do not care whether you can still be friends with Tillers, I wish I never met them

On the topic - completely agree that they should be hideable (and if you hide a category like Tillers, it also auto-hides all the reps inside it)

Oxx you are right sorry my mistake

I will not let this be buried.

Day #2 of requesting this.

Day #3 of requesting this.

You know they’re more likely to silence or ban you for spamming because you’re bumping the thread, than have this fixed for you tomorrow.

If you are really passionate about getting this fix, put it into the Bug Report system in game, under the Support option. Believe it or not, Blizzard Devs actually read that.

Also with all the fun of a new expansion coming and then Christmas, I very much doubt such a small insignificant bug would be particularly high on their priority list. But it’s still worth putting the bug in.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.