Fix worgen!

Please give male worgen a posture option!
You promised so many customization changes, but you still refuse to change the one thing that should have been done back in 8.2.5 with the worgen model update. Orcs got the change and you almost never see any male orc with bad scoliosis anymore. It’s just stupid how female worgen have perfect posture and male don’t.
Don’t be lazy!

6 Likes

Orcs don’t run around on all fours though, which makes it much tougher for orthopaedists to fix Worgen! I’m sure once gnomish medicine catches up you might just get fixed… that or die in a horrific surgical accident!

4 Likes

While at it, fix their starting area finally! It’s still lagging like hell.

1 Like

Forsaken are still waiting for an appointment with the chiropractor since 2004 (must be part of the NHS or something). get in line.

5 Likes

What people normally do to fix their rabid chihuahua? People just euthanize them.

From the title I thought this thread was going somewhere else.

Human/wolf hybrids have always had a hunch.

You can’t fix perfection.

6 Likes

But they’re not perfect. Throw a stick near a worgen and does it go and fetch it? NOPE!

Vets can…

3 Likes

They’ll have to go private I’m afraid.

And this is why I love your posts. :rofl:

Awww, thank you!

1 Like

PSA Folks from the OP – Spay and Neuter your Worgens, we don’t want unwanted puppies!

1 Like

Worgen is perfect like this !

Don’t touch the position !

eh the customisation worgen getting with SL are bare bones…its nothing to jump for joy over, since its hardly anything close to unique like some races are getting. Before anybody says eye colour, thats universal change to all races. Sue me i said it, I actually play the race and installed the PTR to try it out and never felt so badly left out on such options to the point I might even race change.

“But you just had the worgen model update with BFA” which was queued up for literally years and was merely a case of adding 1-2 faces and primarily addressing the female faces more than anything with a visual update to bring it on par with other races. and now I’d argue its back to square one when looking at the options presented.

Not sure what you want, a straight back posture? I’m actually kind of disappointed they gave females that posture when they should have been hunched to show off the animalic physique.

You’d probably end up looking like a giraffe anyway.

As I said, I want an option, like orcs have. I don’t understand why people are against more customizations. It should be an option for females as well.

1 Like

I’m not against customizations that make sense. Orc ones made sense. This one does not in my opinion.

All they need is a tail and a /wag emote

2 Likes

How do you imagine upright Worgen? No, like seriously how?

You want a human wearing a fursuit?