Fixed mmr?

Player versus Player

The minimum item level players are scaled up to in Solo Shuffle has been increased to 278, as intended.
[EU realms only] Fixed a bug that unintentionally decreased all players' matchmaking ratings.
1 Like

shouldn’t it be tomorrow?

People said it’s live already.

Well I doubt there was a bug to begin with, as I mentioned right below the blue post. But yeah, gonna be fun to see the inflation from now on. Will it be another SL s2, or will it be SL s3? I hope it’ll be SL s2 again tbh, cuz I kinda missed it. :laughing: (I don’t mean I find it nostalgic, I mean I didn’t really participate in SL s2.)

if it’s like SL S2, better be fast if the leaked 10.0 prepatch date is true, it’s in 8 weeks.

It felt fixed in rbg atleast,cuz the mmr spiked quite fast there. Not played arena yet today, so no idea there sadly

With all due respect, if Blizzard themselves admit to a bug i am more inclined to believe them instead of you.

2 Likes

Yes, because they obviously stand nothing to gain by blaming it on a bug instead of admitting to bad judgment. Oh wait

3 Likes

Yes for sure it’s not a bug, or maybe not only because of a bug, the game is terrible and summer plus the fact blizzard don’t accept Russian money so they can’t play the game ruin the mmr naturally.

If you played more than 50 games on 1 character above placement rating you wouldn’t have any doubt about it. It was obviously broken.

It being deflated is not necessarily a symptom of a bug. They can manually set it like that. Why do I need to go through all this again? It’s already been explained, they set it expecting more players to participate, but when the activity doesn’t reach what they expected then it’ll get “stuck in a rut” so to speak, where it doesn’t go up.

The settings they have to deal with isn’t just a simple +rating once per week, you know?

If you had read anything about rating systems you would’ve known that.

Highest rated player in 3s in EU is 2.3. The highest rated player in NA is 2.6. Blizzcon champions are stuck at 2.2. Not everything needs one of your philosophical theories, it was bugged, as admitted by Blizzard, plain and simple.

1 Like

Irrelevant.

In just a couple of months Santa will deliver gifts for you as well, isn’t that great?

I’m sure you know much more than the people who work at Blizzard, buddy.

Did you not understand anything of what was said? I’m saying they’re being disingenuous. Yet you’re eating their words right up, like a faithful follower.

They literally said that this season is basically an experiment. If they had set it to be like that and it turned out trash they could as just say it was an experiment and it failed. Why would they lie about it being bugged?

For everything else i can only say

3 Likes

Because there’s incentive for them to do so. A vague bug taking the blame left them blameless. If they had admitted it, then they’d face the anger of the players that were affected negatively by it and have already shown their frustrations over and over again.

Good PR vs. bad PR. I wonder what a corporation will choose. :thinking:

1 Like

And you know this how? Were you in the boardrooms with them when they were talking about how they were going to set the MMR at the start of the season? No? Shush then.

First of all, they haven’t been left blameless. Take the tinfoil hat off, lmao.

Right, because the many players saying Blizzard are responsible and direct their anger at Blizzard are everywhere. Except not really. Things really mellowed out once that blue post blamed it on the vague bug, and sentiments shifted towards people asking for them to fix the bug asap instead of just throwing insults at Blizzard.

You can shush it, you don’t even understand how it works so you don’t know what it means when things occurs in the rating system. You just accept what you’re told like a good little peon.

Keep going pal, soon you’ll have more posts in this thread than actual games played this season :smiley: