Flat damage reduction did nothing

When did i say the word " banter " was immature?

I said you were being hypocritical for calling someone immature when you keep yapping nonsense on the forum.

right here m8.

btw the maximum posts for a new account is 99…
i don’t really feel like i’ve made 99 posts today, but damn, i guess i don’t know my own powerlevel when it comes to posting.

Well yeah i stand by that, grown brits dont use the word " banter "

We use " taking the pi$$ " or " having a laugh "

Banter is used more by children, if any of my mates say the word banter ill slap em,

Bro, you’ve posted 99 times on a character today and is now posting on a separate to carry on posting?

Go for a run or something, ive seen some degen forum dwellers around but thats just sad, like extremely sad, i can imagine the stack of dirty plates by your keyboard.

in that case i was just taking the (not breaking word filter, im on thin ice as it is) or 'avin a laff as you put it.

i’ll be the lord of my own internet time, thank you very much.
perhaps some of all you outsider-grass-touchers could benefit with some more internet time of your own because the state of SOD pvp is abysmal - particularly alliance performance.

Make love, not warcraft

Nobody pays attention to EU forums anyway. We are just here for our own therapy. We write things, nobody reads them. This has been the case since 2006.

i like to pretend (pure cope of course) that this is not true, and that aggrend secretly lurks here in an effort to find the one rare gold nugget in a sea of coal.

Nah, historically it has been much more difficult to deal with EU forums. US wins because it is easy to deal with stoopids. :sunglasses:

curiously, that actually the reason for my cope. the general stupidity on the US forum makes the EU forum look like a gathering place for members of MENSA.

/tips fedora

1 Like