Fluid form from TWW should be BASELINE

As a main Druid seeing a FIX for the class as the CLUNKING class of the game, we absolutely need that as BASELINE not as an " OPTION " that’s FAR in the talent tree. PLEASE DEVS YOU CAN SEE IT, IT JUST IMPROVES THE CLASS AS A GENERAL CONCEPT. IT’S JUST LOGICAL! Don’t make it an option, make it as an IMPROVE CHANGE TO THE CLASS! IT JUST MAKES SENSE!

2 Likes

I hard disagree.

Fluid Form only has any value whatsoever to resto druid, and should be put in the resto tree.

2 Likes

What lol? It has value to every spec especially in PvP because the amount of wasted GCDs over the length of a game is considerable.
They should just revert the GCD of shifting simple as that because the game is much faster now and shifting actually became a drawback to druid and no longer an boon… now with this new talent most will have to change a lot of keybinds just to be able to use one talent when other specs seemlessly get mich better and smoother mobility like monk for example.

2 Likes

To turn into bearform and press FR is still 2 gcd’s even if you use mangle to get to bearform or simply use the bearform button.

Ferals in pvp…theres like 2-3 of them in high rated arenas that each has 14 alts making it seems like there is feral players…but ferals could save 1 gcd every 32 sec yes, when switchign back to cat.

Another issue is that there is now a hero talent that lets feral use FR in catform.

A 3rd issue is that the last few years FR has been so weak that people dont even use it…

You just took one usecase? What about to shift in and out of roots and slows? Or after cloning? From bear form unless you have TR or stealth up you also lose on gcd going back to cat form not to mention going into bear form is another gcd.
The gcd shifting made the specs more clubky than you might think… this was not seen when the game was slower paced or wheb not every spec got a spammable slow or root

fluid form means i have to access every dps spell in any form. means i have to macro everything or put the spells outside of shapeshift bar. cool but more button bloat

Meanwhile, ferals in PvE will be able to owlweave far more efficiently (and owlweaving looks like it will become compulsory again with the changes to energy). Being able to get out of cat form and back into it again without having to waste GCDs on shapeshifting will be wonderful.

Yeah, macros will be the way forward, I think. Time consuming to set up, but only has to be done once. (I had to do a similar “macro everything” to play augvoker properly, and it really wasn’t that bad.)