Flurry Talent Enha shaman bug

I dont know if it is how is intended to be but it seems that Flurry talent (which increase attack speed on crits) affect damage of spells.

• for weapon attack it increase the damage of the spell by the same amount it increase attack speed
  • for elemental spells and healing it affect them REDUCING their output by the same amount.

Me and a friend did some test to see how it works and at first we thought that it is because increasing attack speed could be seen as an increased weapon damage so the weapon attacks like stormstrike or lava lash would be buffed in that sense. But then we noticed that during flurry healing spells like earth shield and healing surge are in that way reduced. At least this is what is writtend in the tooltip.
We dont know if it is just a tooltip bug or the real numbers are affected in such way, but, for testing purpose, we logged a rogue and tested if Slice and dice (which aswell increase attack speed) would affect damage spells like sinister strike or mutilate and it doesnt.
So i invite all of you to try it out and test this talent, i apprecciate every feedback you will give me, and hopefully this thing will be noticed by devs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.