Fly Into Endless Adventures Astride the Auspicious Arborwyrm Mount

i dont get it why slither drake has so mich support. all glad mounts were this model except first one and now this :see_no_evil: the veloc and the weiver or what are they called need more love!

Exactly. I mainly play wow and I know for a fact Iā€™ll be subbed for the next 6 months, so why not take advantage of this?

The game is certainly not without itā€™s faults, but saying this is a scummy practice is just taking it too far. Donā€™t like the game or want to take breaks? Go ahead and sub per month, nobody is stopping you.

You underestimate how lazy people are or how hard it is to break their habits.

Very few would go through the effort to find a new place to eat.

If anything the quality has gone up when you compare DF to SL. Literally every bit of content, be it mainline endgame or extra content, is great to someone.

• Raids up until hc have never been so accesible
  • same with m+, especially with season 3 which has seen a big influx of player compared to prev seasons and especially SL
  • Trading post gives us fun stuff for just playing the game
  • Dragonriding races on all continents
  • Dynamic Flying being implemented everwhere and regular flying in the DI, which is what people asked for
  • open word stuff isnā€™t a huge grind with 50 new currencies every patch

Oh that I know, but it would be still stupid <.<

I look at this game on a long run.

After MOP the quality of the game took a dive in quality.

WOD was one of the worst addons ever.
Legion was great after the adjustments (took them a long time tho)
BFA was the worst addon ever created.
SL was one of the worst addons.
DF is better.

Overall it is rather badā€¦ they are on the right track again, but TWW will tell if the gets better again.

Only because the content was low, which they tried to remedy at the final patch with Tanaan and mythic dungeons, but by then it was too late imo. The content we did get was great. Compared to SL where everything we got was terrible (subjective)ā€¦

Agreed, but for me it was from the get-go. Never had as much fun in ā€˜modernā€™ wow than I had in Legion.

Kinda but after SL I feel I still had more fun in BfA. The zones were amazing.

Yes.

well, I love the mount! Its perfect for my druid.
Doesnt bother me its a sub reward coz I was subbed anyways.

Plus it has the added advantage of actually looking like it belongs in WoW. Some of the other New Year mounts just didnt fit the game. like the golden Ox mount.
My one quibble would be its a shame it didnt have any customization options, even something like changing the ā€˜leavesā€™ to more of a spring and autumn option.

Looks perfect for the tree-hugging hippies. Itā€™s the racial flying mount the NEs always wanted.

yay yet once again the good looking mounts are hidden behind a pay wall. Why canā€™t we have nice stuff like that ingame for the content we already pay basegame/expansion/subscription for

I wonder if it would be possible for Blizzard to run a bit more QA. This sort of issue just ruined one of the ending cutscenes for Amirdrassil as well and could likely have been caught with an autotest.

Uhā€¦ my nelves say no thank you :smile:

But I wish anyone who does love it a lot of enjoyment!

2 Likes

Did you intentionally do this right after I swapped down from a 6 month sub to 1?

i got a 6 month recurring sub and didnt get it do i need to pay an extra 6 months? =D

It was kind of announced before Christmas that they were doing a lunar new year 6 month sub mount again and it tends to always come mid to late January so :dracthyr_shrug:

Curious ā€“ will the sub come with the usual Chinese Zodiac mount for this year?

Christmas tree with wings

1 Like

I donā€™t want another useless mount, I want the PET in Retail WoW, even if I have to buy it separately to the mount