Flying Mode Toggle per Mount?

When we get the ability to use all our mounts as either dragon flying or standard flying could this be a toggle per mount? Or can it be toggled in the UI easily? I would not want to go to a city to change it.

I don’t know about anyone else but I tend to use my dragon flying to get around quickly and for most things, but then I do use my old flying when searching for something, trying to land on that hard to get ore ( I know, get good ) or on my druid just picking up all the treasure/quest items.

Would the flying toggle apply to forms?

No idea, they never really went into that much detail about that system during BlizzCon. So you’d need to wait for more official information to be released, the closer we get to the TWW release.

I imagine only the Dracthyr will have that ability “maybe”, but again we don’t know yet, until Blizzard provides further information in the future.

I need to find an addon that will let me choose any random mount from my non dragon riding mounts because I don’t like dragon riding, it makes me feel sick.

1 Like

As soon as I unlocked normal flying in the Dragon Isles, I raring use that mount anymore. Only time it gets used is with the daily racing quests and when having to use it for Tindral.

1 Like

I like to randomise and I can’t do that anymore, I probably need an addon that will let me randomly choose anything from my collection excluding the Dragon Riding mounts.

Use random favourite mount? It’s already a button in game I believe

It will automatically choose DR mounts in DR zones

That is my whole problem.

Someone else tried suggesting marking everything else as a favourite but that is going to be insanely time consuming with 868 mounts in the tab:-

I have 20 or so favourited

LiteMount.

I use it all the time. It’s really configurable and it will let you do what you want.

3 Likes

̶H̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶o̶n̶?̶ ̶
̶
̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶u̶m̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶.̶

Ignore this I found a wiki now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.