Flying with our own ‘wings’ (mount special)

I don’t mind this at all, I just hope that character animation with flying is also top notch and not just “frozen in air” kind of animation.

1 Like

it’s 2021 & you still want to fly around?
blizzard should sell item in shop allowing you to teleport to where-ever you want by typing the zone & coordinate! same as teleport hacking tools xD

-all you gotta do is to pay $$ to save the time for traveling!, you already can pay to save the time for leveling(boosts) and you can pay to save the time for farming(tokens) so why not pay to save the time for traveling? :stuck_out_tongue:
-you dislike the shop cus it give unfair advantage? sure np! make those teleportation items free to anyone who get 100% achievements in world events! because people gotta pay if to sub every time an event arrive OR pay to buy the teleportation items from shop :smiling_imp:

• too much? ok fine, just remove the penalty from breaking the TOS so everyone can simply use flying hacks xD that’s how people can fly without wings.

Hmm yes. The first time I get to fly around in a zone is quite meaningful to me. And while I may not like all of the things that came with Shadow lands, I do love the landscapes.

Angel wings for kyrians plz :white_heart:

pops Apotheosis

Is it considered cheating? :no_mouth:

it does not look like flying but running in air.

I personally love ardenweald fairy wings, so shiny and beautiful! Will upload video later

2 Likes

I know, but they do look amazing, and i wish to have them as flying “mount” option.

lolz they patched Gravity Well so u cant use it in MAW nomore how rude of blizzard …

I’d be satisfied with just having the instant mounts, like the Halloween broom
but any other options like the requests above arrive I would be happy, even if perhaps more related to the wow and not Disney theme

we want a 4 seather flying hot rod mount to wow they have one in ff14 so why not wow

I really wish this was a thing, the jetpack in mecha was the closest thing to this and those world quests. Sadly that is fun and fun is apparently outweighed by chores to do in game

1 Like

Amazon have sed that they will add mounts in to new world it is only a time question when …
they also sed u will be avable to craft ur own ships . does this meen later on we can craft a ship of magical wood what flys.

Really loved the jetpack, and having such a mount, as silly as it may sound, would motivate me to play my mechagnome and goblin characters more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.