Focus Fire Rune Problem

It requires only claw-pets to be working correctly. Bite will stack it only 1 time, not possible to have 5 stacks. So you can’t have any non-claw pets with this rune and it makes the narrow choice of pets even more narrow.

How to fix: make the Frenzy buff for 12 seconds, not 10. And now Bite will also stack Focus Fire, slowly, but at least it will work.

why for any reason would you just be using bite?

What is this question? About Bite usage? Topic about Focus Fire rune, it triggers via Bite or Claw, if your pet have only Bite - it’s the only way to trigger Focus Fire rune. If your pet have claw - you can trigger it via claw.
Why for any reason you did not read what people talking about.

what pet are you using? and what spec are you playing?

MM, pig (can’t use FF), cat (can use FF).

The question is not about “which spec”,“which pet”, question is about Focus Fire rune should be working similar for all pets. Its very convoluted and unobvious behavior if you have only 1 stack for some pets and 5 for another.

Yer, I see what you mean, to be honest the FF rune shouldn’t even be a MM rune, its more swayed towards BM but sadly they did not give MM a good substitute, TnT is just a waste of space, ideally MM should be the ‘lone wolf build’ but still lion prevails over it so might as well stick a cat as pet to get the FF procs via claw.

to your point though, anyone raiding/doing anything should be using a cat due to 10% damage they have compared to boars 7%, boar is good in pvp but FF is worthless in pvp.

Would suggest maybe bite adds 2 stacks due to it have a CD? and as you said make it last 12 seconds so bite is then utilised, same problem when grinding with core hound, breath has 10 sec CD so stacks are hard to get unless your a full bm build which then it isnt a problem, but as i said FF is more towards a BM build talent tree + the BM glove rune for the pet focus regen.

Of course I mean boar for PvP only, and cat for PvE. Still want to use FF in PvP cause have nothing better and want to utilize that attack speed.

think they just need to add runes that actually benefit MM build

Well at least they buffed shadowpriests.