Follower dungeons, well done!

I can finally practise tanking at my own speed.

I like it room by room, not skipping everything and straight to boss… that is just lame.

I play games to waste time.

About the followers, some ideas came to mind;

Could i set them to be my alts ?
And they would be levelled and geared simultaenously with my main.

I could hot swap into my other charas aswell, if i need bigger crits for example.

Could like set their 3 main spell rotations to be used.

They must be on the same expansion and the same timeline to be available, and their gear ofc.

We could by minimum set their behaviour to be like stealth, corner pulls, or single big crits.
This could be done very much like pvp skills are set.

Or if it is your actual alt character you can go in to the character as normal and set its behaviour manually.

I would set them as LONEWOLFS, and disable pets.

Strong single damage, so if you try any cc they wont brake it.

Their target is what i have aimed.

At least i wana choose classes and specs used, so i know how they gonna behave.

Could we by minimum be able to mog the followers ?
Or atleast if you are using a set, they would be wearing their version of it.

1 Like

To be honest, seeing as how many people like this new dungeon modes, it makes me hopefull that the new Delves will be a success.

Cant say much about follower dungeons. But I will say its awesome you like it. Enjoy.

One more thing came to mind;

The followers should be close to the player, like inside of DK decay area,
not all over the place.

When moving be directly behind.

In a way, these Follower Dungeons are even realistic.

When I leveled my resto shaman to 70 over the past few days, I did a follower dungeon around level 65 as a healer. It wasn’t very rewarding in terms of XP, but it was interesting. The damage was fairly low (I partially out-damaged the NPCs), the ranged DPS managed to position themselves so that they were out of range behind corners, and they stood in ground effects, but the tank was actually great. She pulled steadily, skipped most of the unnecessary groups in Ruby LP, and picked up adds when the DPS pulled them.

On the downside, the pace is really slow due to the low dps. Any group with real players is probably twice as fast even without any rushing or big pulls. When I tested this before with my geared Evoker, the damage was noticeably higher, so these NPCs apparently scale with gear (or maybe it was just the level).

I do think the Follower Dungeons are good for learning the basics of healing and tanking without any pressure.

1 Like

I love them for the sake of being able to bring my BF in there and teach him M+ routes and tricks.
Also, be sure to pick up the mage food if you plan to play for the day ^^

I’m hoping they make some improvements. I would say its a great way to learn how to heal if not for the dungeon I did last night. Halls of infusion, Something that would usually take about 10-15 minutes with a group took over an hour and only because I gave up and switched to DPS. I never realized how hard healing could be for a group with dirt tier DPS and never avoids avoidable. I gave up on the frog because I was fed up of seeing everyone die one by one from staying in its jump radius. Not to mention boss battles are like fighting a raid battle because everyone does such little damage but as soon as I switch to DPS we burn right through it.

Some things I think we need.

DPS boost (not too high, but enough were you dont feel like every battle is a battle of attrition if you are healing)

NPC’s receiving a buff to make 90%+ attacks do like 50% instead so it keeps you on your toes but doesnt wipe everyone out because the AI needs improvements

End of dungeon XP would be nice, however I understand they want to encourage playing with people.

Like OP said, using our alts would be awesome

I just read https://gamerant.com/world-of-warcraft-follower-dungeons-increased-daily-limit-experience/#:~:text=World%20of%20Warcraft%20just%20improved,restrictions%20from%20the%20new%20feature.
Reduced exp is removed and the limit for number of dungeons is increased? That is fing awesome. Good job Blizzard!

Yeah followerdungeons are quite good. I finally have continued my lvl 59 preservation evoker in the last days. Had to read a lot of tooltips of new abilities and talents. Set up a little bit my UI and mouseovers, and was able to go in a dungeon :slight_smile: Which i also was able to ‘pause’ when needed :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.