For all the new players, visitors or people interested in this realm

Hello there!

Curious if this realm is still alive? Any Roleplay going on? Raids, dungeons, faction balance? Well, do not be discouraged by the lack of forum activity, because the realm is very much active and has a very solid Alliance player base and a decent Horde one. However, the community uses Discord as a platform for all the stuff going on. Here are the main two active servers:

Main Community Discord: https ://discord.gg/bqJkQAH
Main Roleplay Discord: https ://discord.gg/wYdBNny

Join and have a look yourself!

9 Likes

Yeah, come join us over there! We won’t bite :heart:

3 Likes

A warning about this supposed Neptulon’s Palace community. If you are to not fit into the norm of an already established RP story (which has been going on for some time) you shall be blacklisted. If you attempt to do anything original that you would, obviously unknowingly, break continuity with other RP going on, you shall be given the choice to stop doing such RP or face ddoxing of your RTP addon (trust me, even I did not know this was possible), gossip among the community and as such an inevitable shunning.

So please, do feel welcome to join :slight_smile: But if you do not fit into our ideals, we will ‘take care’ of you.

Note: I’ve done this message as a warning to anyone who joins the Neptulon’s Palace community. Not all are bad people, but the mods are employed as a hivemind (in their majority) and if you RP, even if not interrupting their own RP, with details that may conflict their own storyline, they will, without a thought, use hypocrisy and biased judgement to make you feel utterly guilty of something you clearly weren’t guilty of.

Be warned.

• Helixa

Furthermore, I would like to clarify one thing. Do not fear coming over to the Hydraxian Waterlords realm. It is aimed, currently, at casual players who can raid roughly around 8pm to midnight server time. There are plenty of nice people and feel free to RP the way YOU WANT TO. I suggest just avoiding the Neptulon’s Palace group altogether, including within it these following guilds.

• Red Dagger Cartel
  • Stormwind Guard
  • CoinFizzle INC
  • The World Tree

Feel free to join, RP to your heart’s content. Just know that if you want free will to express your creativity in RP, it’s best to do so without Neptulon’s Palace. The moderators seek a certain flicker of validation to impose THEIR RP continuity on YOURS. If that’s not what you’d like, then please, oh please, just avoid them.

Those are my final words, and know that there are good people still in the realm of Hydraxian Waterlords.

• Helixa
2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out if this is sarcasm, satire or both.

Neither. And your lack of awareness is exemplary to why I’ve seen it fit to shed some light on the matter.

2 Likes

I’m aware of one person who has been banned from Neptulon’s Palace, a certain toxic drama queen who took everything in-character personally and disrupted other people’s activities. I can see why this person would be salty :smiley_cat:

Otherwise, our realm is great, the true vanilla wow experience and only be recommended to play and RP on. :slight_smile:

The fact that you’ve provided an example of a case further affirms my statement. Moreover, I suggest you look into matters before giving your own opinion.

In such a case, if this person had taken something personally, could they have been bullied? In such a case what could they have been told? Did they feel unsafe, unwelcome or even threatened by Neptulon’s Palace? I highly suggest you look into your sources from both sides to come to an impartial and truthful view instead of feeding off of one side you see as ‘all right and all holy.’

As I said, awareness is key. And there have been more than one singular case, so that unfortunately shows that those victimised haven’t found it fitting to step out and voice these injustices.

Think before you type.

• Helixa

I have only met pleasant people on the NP discord, as well as in game from the guilds you tell people to stay away from.

I will make my own mind up about people instead of listening to your gibberish for most likely feeling wronged by these people.

K thx bye.

That’s fine. I’m glad they’ve kept a veil on for you. As for your concern, I have indeed been wronged alongside many others. Pleasant people are found in every community, but to think that most of the ones at the top are rotten and vile should be, much to your own surprise unfortunately, not very rash to assume. I have proof of such distasteful developments amongst the ones who run NP. If you’d like to reach out, I’d be happy to display.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.