For anyone new looking for Night Elf RP: The World Tree RP guild!

Our guild has been on Hydraxian Waterlords since the beginning if my information is correct (and longer than I’ve been a member/GM), and we’re still holding the torch for night elf themed roleplay! So if you are a new or returning player wondering where to go for that, allow me to introduce us.

The World Tree is a citizen themed RP guild based in Darnassus. We are focused on creating night elf roleplay. The guild name is OOC, but rather we represent all kinds of concerned/active citizens and other inhabitants of Darnassus and night elven lands. We do RP events of many kinds, combat and non-combat, casual and longer plotlines. We also have a public weekly meeting every Sunday at 8 PM server time in Darnassus - It’s a great way to join in and make contact with our members!

Be a Night Elf citizen or an Alliance guest to the city of Darnassus. You can RP a priestess, blacksmith, ambassador, druid at the Cenarion Enclave, sentinel, travelling minstrel or anything fitting the citizen theme and what your character could reasonably be in the Kaldorei society. All races and classes are welcome, although open warlocks will be met with hostility, and mages are banned from using the arcane without express permission. Death knights can probably expect a chilly welcome too, should any find a reason to wander around.

We expect our members to be interested in roleplaying, whether they are experienced or not, giving you the chance to learn and work on your character. Those with an interest for storytelling and leading events are welcome to write and run their events for guildmates and the server RP community. Furthermore, we recommend our members to use either of the roleplay addons (TRP or MRP).

Those who are interested in joining or knowing more, are welcome to contact me or any of our members in-game - or join our discord to say hi here:

https://discord.gg/gwvUcTk

7 Likes

Thanks for a lovely meeting last sunday! :tea:

Really looking forward to the upcoming expedition. :green_heart:

This sounds amazing :heart_eyes:

amazing wow

Ashenvale Forest. Silence lies on the forest as if it were in a deep slumber. But as if an ancient beast is hiding a strange feeling keeps Tz’arkan on alert. As if hidden gazes keep following him on every step.
The Shadow Council tasked him to keep an eye on the Night Elves and the druids with their power of nature. Tz’arkan laughs it off as he boldly walked down the path to the Shrine of Aessina, surrounded by fel energy. His Felhunter sniffs but ignores the wolf, lurking in the shadows nearby. It is time to show the druids what future awaits them!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.