For the love of god, REMOVE PET DEPENDENCIES!

Hop back on the 'ol SV hunt and then kinda enjoying my thing until…

AoE fear from warr, get slapped, but yeah gonna intimidate him and give some back, BUT OH NOES, OH NOES, my pet in fear, get blasted. No Intimi, no RoS, just nothing.

Oh my pet is 40 yards away nibbling on some toes while im throwing bombs from a distance, now some cracked out DH comes to JujutsuJumpsen me so I back off and wanna freedom, OH BUT NO, now my pet is hobbling back slowed and out of range to freedom me, just dandy.

I am FED UP of the archaic stupid absolutely retarded class design for hunter and the pet dependencies, but I guess some PvE andy will tell me all about the class fantasy and how the hunter is perfect in PvE where they can role play as lagolas with a pet donkey. Nah bruv this is getting stupid. How can I have an ability that doubles down in retardedness like Intimidation stun. If i am stunned it don’t work, if pet is stunned it don’t work, AND DONT TELL ME ABOUT CLASS FANTASY, it is STUPID design.

I think it would be fair to give Survival similar options to Marksmanship in having a choice to forgo a pet. Perhaps a small damage and/or survivability buff to balance the loss in utility.

No such option should exist for Beastmastery; pets should remain mandatory for that spec.

1 Like

Kill command is a 53 yard charge for the pet. (was added in Legion)
I am sorry to say this but what you are talking about here sounds like a skill issue.

2 Likes

There are many forms of PvP my bro, and many elements you for sure cannot control as a hunter in regards to your pet. There is no skill issue in you attacking a terget, then getting jumped and having your pet being slightly further away than the range of your freedom and then being slowed by xyzs amount of slows in the game. It happens. My argument is should that really be happening in 2024??? Bearing in mind we are the ONLY class to have this issue, and receive no benefit for dealing with it.

I play a bit BM latley and dame i remember why i was falling in love with the old lone wolf SV hunter in WoD eaven you gor no MS it was sucha smooth feeling not depend on a pet

The amount of pet controll is insane too keep it going, i start playing pet heal with 50%dispell chance so it can dispell roots (if i play with a specc that got MS i should play a pet that can dispell itself)
Pvp talent so it wont get feared during burst
I got a wa that make a sound if my pet drops health
Next i need some marker too keep track of where it goes, eaven if i have pet attack macro sometimes its in nirvana
I should make keybinds for pet move too if you face a specc with aoe stun like WW or DH, but thats too much effort

I can’t wait for your warrior thread, “why can’t I hit execute while I’m disarmed - remove weapon dependencies”

What a load of drivel.

2 Likes

I’m astounded at your argument. The fact you think a pet and a weapon are in the same category is an amazing testimony to your intelligence.

PvP is balanced around a specific set of parameters.
PvP is balanced around 3v3 with a healer.

Saying there are many forms of PVP is ok fine but they are not being balanced around at all by blizzard and NEVER has been balanced around.
From day 1 pvp has not been balanced around more than a few things.
Even in Vanilla it was not balanced around it was a rock paper scissor game.

This is where your pvp partner is coming into the picture.

I do not know what talents you have taken but there are many that could help you in that scenario you are describing.

Everytime they introduce changes for the sake of PvP, which is despite many voices to the contrary, a minor part of the game, they ruin the game for PvE which is the vast majority of what people spend their time doing. (Even PvPers will PvE at some stage).

This is my point, the fact that you would assume I was in arena is why hunter will always stay garbage in pvp no matter what you do. I shouldn’t need a partner to freedom myself ffs. IT IS MY SPELL!

It was NOT arena.

Hunters make up 0.5% of the top 200 across eu and NA combined. This for a class with damage specs. Yes… So keep telling yourself “bAlAnCe”