For those that miss the community

Already made my lvl 1 spacegoat :smiley:

4 Likes

Will be interesting to see you in game thou :stuck_out_tongue: if you act as edgy as you do sometimes on the forum you would make a great activist.

1 Like

Buka you best get making that Worgen :wink:

3 Likes

And to call him Bucky as the Bucky Barnes from the captain America movie :smile:.

2 Likes

Im not playing a furry race!!!

also, gotta finish leveling my paladin first to set her up for 8.2 since most likely ill be leaving DK behind :stuck_out_tongue: ill catch up tho and make a char later most likely

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well it depends where you live, but I think they said that it will start 23 PM CET, so that would be at midnight at my location.

I was planning to play from 19 PM to 23 PM server time and level my shadow priest (I already forgot his name :laughing:) and then I’ll try to login for 1 to 2 hours on Classic

Edit: If things goes well and we are going to have an active guild, I was thinking to realm transfer Leroch to Lightbringer

1 Like

I’m confused when is that on GMT +2? The 23pm CET?.If it’s 12am then I will be at work and won’t be able to test it such a shame wanted to show my best friend but now I can not :sob:.

CEST is equal to GMT+2. I don’t know why they use CEST time as I have understood that GMT is more commonly used

Mmm anna good idea. Im a silvermoon. But next allies could be raised on your server

3 Likes

So 11pm today in 5 and a half hours?.

Cool, I made an alliance cow too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Anna#24341 or message this character if you’d like an invite :slight_smile:

I did that a ton of times last night without reaching you - I am very offended now and cried myself to sleep because of the rejection :sob:

1 Like

I was on my Lock Ãrcadia last night :slight_smile:

Don’t worry… Nobody misses the community.

Speak for yourself.

5 Likes

Yep speak for yourself.

3 Likes

Had fun leveling with Moothilda tonight :smiley:

3 Likes

It feels completely different to lvl with a guild group, much more fluent and comfortable.
Anna knows da way!

I will check in on lowbie again or I have a lvl 70 war if you surpass classic.

4 Likes

You guys have all been amazing, thanks for joining… I am having a lot of fun :purple_heart:

6 Likes