For those that miss the community

it is a lot of fun

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to play with you again. :slight_smile:

Auntie Arcadia had the best Fel candy in the game. :smiley:

I’m on vacation until Sunday, but I will catch up and next week I’m back on my normal schedule.^^

4 Likes

Have a nice break :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy for more lovely people to join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add me when ya can, chocko :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah we are eagerly awaiting more good people to join our second chance community :grinning:.

1 Like

Hey Anna i just had an amazing idea that can double up the community who want a second chance on the game,heres what we can do actually make the Horde side aswel for those that have grown up playing Horde it will be fun trust me :D.So i can understand some people wanting to play Horde with us cause that is their main faction it used to be for me back in Wotlk times used to love my belf frost mage used to have 10K honor kills and had ful Relentless gladiator set spammed Wintergrasp all day did some wotlk solo Achievements it was lots of fun ah i miss those days so we can make a Horde counterpart aswel to maybe rekindle the Horde players.

I really don’t have time to run both… I can only do this on one faction… I wouldn’t be giving it 100% otherwise :frowning:

Also with classic coming.

2 Likes

I can understand that Anna dont worry it was just an idea for the future maybe if i had the same excitement and a max lvl Horde char i would run the Horde counterpart but alas with how many Elitist and bad behaving players are on the Horde side i kind of lost the will im not saying Alliance is golden but there are some Elitists on the Horde side that like to put down others with a certain person im not going to name :P.

1 Like

More lovely people have joined <3

2 Likes

For those that miss the community: Act on what you preach.

Like OP did.

Friends don’t make themselves.

2 Likes

So leymaiden you thinking on joining us?.You are a very committed and honest player my friend we need someone like you joining our ranks.

I see that is good news the dream is alive I will catch you tomorrow when I’m sober just wanted to check how things are going with our project my lady :smile:.

1 Like

I’ve already found good lads to make the game fun for me since I came back to the game. And you know how it works, the tighter it gets the harder to let go.

Alongside them I think I have been part of turning a heroic only guild to “almost” cutting edge. And we’re getting close, only need some more consistency with the roster. Lots of good times and excitement.

Plus I’ve never been Alliance.

1 Like

I hope your head doesn’t hurt too much :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t that much I just have a small hangover now nothing a little water and a good food can’t fix.Now I am waiting for some gyros and :fries: to be done :wink:.

1 Like

Just wanted to hop here and tell i been reading your thread and guild forming up and it sounds absolutely great! Only reason i have not been asking for invite is because i have been so busy with irl stuff lately that i haven’t had time to play wow hardly at all, and this will continue for a while still. I wish the very best for your guild and maybe i can join some times later as well when times are not so busy. :hugs:

5 Likes

Oh Radium we will be happy to have you can’t wait to see you in game.

1 Like

Still open for lovely people :purple_heart:

Recruitment closed… making community instead.