Force all mats on public orders

private / guild order => do what you want
public order => requires all mats

sincerely, everyone

8 Likes

I disagree.

Though allowing crafters to filter where mats aren’t provided would be useful (not sure if you can).

1 Like

There are addons apparently, but nothing in the base UI. Never tried them but i don’t think you should need addons for something like that :')

IN next expansion we’ll get NPC orders. I think that will kill of most of the mat scammers as people can finnish their weekly quest with those.

what are the plans for professions next, and where did you read?

I agree, the change is awful. It’s just a gazillion scam listings for items with no materials and no money.

I have had to get an addon to filter them all out.

1 Like

I sent myself orders via alts rather than ever throw away my materials and gold at some random scammer.

I do think it would have been more sensible for Blizzard to change the quest but they’ve gone for this route instead. If it works it works.

I use this system for putting up orders with alts and this way I didn’t need to send the mats to my alt to craft stuff on my main for the weekly quests. I understand why this system upsets people though, who are into real crafting. To me, it is just a convenience to get the weekly done without an extra round of mailing mats to myself.

?

You can just send a personal order to your own character instead of a public order.

1 Like

Yes, I send it as a personal order. It is just easier to me that I don’t have to mail the mats to my alt from my main to craft items for the weekly.

why this system really sicks is, why you cannot put min r5 quality on public?
why do i need to spam tradechat… also if i eant to craft for someone, nobody list it and i have to read stupid tradechat as nobody wants anything below max ilvl r5 quality anyways

Too many chancers trying to con people with them public orders, 2k tip to a 9k craft… :dracthyr_crylaugh: