Forced Server Transfer? This is an absolute No-Go Blizzard

Hello! I played on the Server “Firemaw” and today when i wanted to check on my characters on the severs just 5 from 8 are complete gone. They are now on the server “Morgaine” i have no problem to migrate to a new server, especially with queues and everything, but did i have not the option to decide myself? Why did i not got an email? Why did my characters just got moved, without any form of confirmation or verification?
Since when does Blizz that Bullsh*t? I also tried to google the Issue, but i don’t find anything? I can’t be the only one that just was forced to move.

Are you sure you played all of them on Firemaw? If so, you should write a ticket, as Firemaw was NOT on the list of realms to be consolidated. The fact that some of your characters are still there is even weirder. While this seems like a strange bug, I would not bet against it, because we have aleeady seen characters mocing to the wrong servers, getting there at a lower level and taking forever to get there…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.