Former EU Community Manager Receives In-Game Tribute

I love the whole Blood Elf Aesthetic. It’s so beautiful.

2 Likes

Loads of WoW needs an update frankly…

Pretty much everything released before MoP needs a visual overhaul.

The lighting engine and all textures could use physically based rendering as well.

1 Like

No, there has been at least one other that I can think of, and not as nice. Blizzard haven’t really been clear or consistent about this - probably an effect of many people with different views not bring brought into line with a single clear policy by the senior management.

The true question now is that if her character look anything closely like Aerithlea ?

I don’t think any of us look like Blood Elves in real life

1 Like

There was a girl in the post office yesterday. She was definitely blood elf.

1 Like

Crazy eyebrows and pointy ears?

And… also to cite some wowhead comments: they said they wouldn’t name NPCs after REAL people, that NPC is named after her pen name, different thing.

Tsk. You are a blood elf. No matter what you say :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Of course but I was more thinking about the generic features hair color etc… :grin:

Imagine seeing a Pandaren IRL at the post office with a huge beer mug but nobody dares to stop him because he’s like 4 times the size of everybody else and rowdy - but friendly.

Lmao.

And he wants his package delivered by jade wind. It’ll find its way there eventually, he assures the assistant. There’s no need to hurry.

Couldn’t see the ears because she wore a beanie (cheap designed, maybe not even a rare item from vanilla), but everything else was accurate

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.