Former Mist High-End Mythic Raider Coming Back for [ShadowLands]

Hi Guys,

After some personal problems with IRL, I had to quit wow for a while( specifically for 5 years), I thought I’d come back and stick around for shadowlands and beyond. Before I quit, I’ve been playing wow after Wrath of a lich king as a hunter. I played casually up till the end of the cataclysm until I decided to start raiding. I managed to get, Ra-den Mythic EU 31, EU 125 Garrosh Mythic and EU 59 Garrosh Heroic, Both Realm First [HELLFIRE].

After a 5 year break from the game after mist, I’m looking to get back to raiding, come shadowlands and 8.3. I’m a former Mythic DK Player, who is changing to Mage But I’m able to play multiple chars to a high level.

Main DK: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/eliasblack

Mage Alt: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/karinablack

Feats of Strength -

Siege of Ogrimmar Mythic - 125 EU
Garrosh Mythic- EU 125
Paragons of the Klaxxi Mythic - 53 EU
Siegecrafter Blackfuse Mythic - 101 EU
Malkorok Mythic - 72 EU
Spoils of Pandaria Mythic - 142
General Nazgrim Mythic EU - 99
Kor’kron Dark Shaman Mythic EU - 109
Iron Juggernaut Mythic EU - 96
Galakras Mythic EU - 63
Sha of Pride Mythic Mythic EU - 95
Norushen Mythic EU - 110
Fallen Protectors Mythic EU -123
Garrosh Hellscream HC EU 59

Achievements:

Siege of Orgrimmar Mythic - EU 125
Throne of Thunder HC (Mythic) - EU 195
Sha of Fear HC (Mythic)- EU 241

Challenge Dungeon Set Achieved On:

Death Knight
Hunter
Shaman
Warrior

Proving Grounds:

Highest. Wave 81

LF Raiding Guild that is doing Mythic Raid Runs + Alts Runs[Weekly]. I’m OPEN MINDED to the Schedule so long as it’s reasonable, (PREFERENCE IS Given Guilds with 2-3 Day schedule, I can do 5-7 Days during new raid patchs[but this is only for a temporary period at a time]).

PC Spec:
Processor - Intel® Core™ i7-9700K Processor
RAM- 16 GB DDR4 (2400 MHz)
Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super - 8 GB GDDR6
Storage - 2 TB (7200 rpm) - 256 GB SSD
Moniter - 1440hz 4k

Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Hey Karina!

Casual Pizza Cats (Bronzebeard-Aeriepeak) is not a Cutting Edge guild, but we do aim to get as far into Mythic as we can every tier :slight_smile: Currently we are 4/8 Mythic and progressing on Orgozoa, and we could use good raiders to join our ranks (now, and into 8.3 and the next expansion). We have two raid nights: Wednesday (farm) and Sunday (progression) from 8pm-11.30pm.

Apart from our raids we have other in-game events like transmog runs, trivia and M+. We have a Mythic+ event on Monday, but also people playing M+ throughout the week (varying form low keys to like, 15-17+ keys).

If you’re interested, you can check out our Discord server where you’ll find a ton of info about who we are and what we do. You can also find our application form there: https://discord.gg/eaGrEjM

If you have any questions, you’ll be able to find me in the Discord server (Laura / Orruuc)!

Hey Karinablack

If you’d consider a faction change please add me for a chat - tricky#2757

6/8M and now in our 15th year.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Yowshi

Thanks for replies I will contact you guys shortly.

Hey
I normally would introduce my guild but I think you remember The Obsidian Order on Aggramar. We’re still raiding mythic and we’re currently on 6/8M. If you fancy a chat you can add my BT Sangor#2581.