Formula: Illusion: Primal Fire

Accoding to a hotfix list posted for December the 19th, this item was supposed to be unbound and available for trading / mailing and posting on AH.

It’s December the 23rd, and the one I have is still soulbound.

Another person from my guild have the same issue with Formula: Illusion: Primal Frost - his is also soulbound.

Here’s screenshot created today:

This makes me think that not all of those hotfixes have been implemented, seeing as the design I was hunting all this time (Elemental Lariat) still haven’t dropped for me, despite killing all elite rare spawns once a day on multiple characters ever since Primal Storms started. Even after the hotfix that was supposed to be implemented by now.

1 Like

Bumping the thread.

It’s 28th December, over a week (2 weekly resets) since this should have been hotfixed.
Yet the Formula remains soulbound in my bags.

New Year, New Reset, SAME OLD ISSUE.

December 19th Hotfixes:

JANUARY 4TH, in-game screenshot:

Still cannot trade it, sell it on AH or mail it to my other characters.

did it drop for you before they implemented the hotfix? Im thinking maybe its only working for those that drop after the hotfix. I have given up on those the droprate is unreasonably low, either they increase the droprate or give us a easier way to get to enchanting 100 or i pass.

It dropped for me before the hotfix was supposed to be implemented. I’ve kept it just in case they would be unbound or I’d pick up enchanting instead of Jewelcrafting.

It would be a simple matter, to just replace the item in my bags and mail me the correct, unbound version - right ?

Instead, my ticket have been automatically marked as “resolved” - as a reply I’ve received links to the forums and known issues (which had nothing about this issue) - and this very topic have been ignored for several weeks.

EDIT
It appeared in Jan 4th hotfixes and now it’s unbound. It really was not implemented.
Now it’s unbound.

1 Like