Forsaken customization

Don’t know if this have been mentioned but all the males are clean shaven

How come the zombie Vrykul and storm giants get their decrepit facial fuzz but forsaken nothing.

Also i wish we could also have the forsaken " chinese" skin. I don’t want my toes sticking out of my boots.

I know this sounds petty. But kinda wanted to make a character similar to a Draugr like those found in Skyrim. Just bit dissapointed.

2 Likes

You can activate the Chinese version of the game but it will censor some things around the game, skulls and body parts.

As for the beards you have my support. Facial hair for the forsaken.

1 Like

It’s because they have an option to not have a lower jaw. And it causes some problems for current customization system. How to display a beard if you don’t have a jaw. Another thing is that there is no free ID range for facial customization that could be used for beards.

I think the beard would likely be listed under features so you probably wouldn’t be able to use both at once
I wouldn’t mind seeing the features split into 2 customize options for top half and bottom half though, a lot of the races could split their feature option into multiple customize options

I kinda like the bones and such for undead, but gear shouldn’t suddenly be ripped apart the moment you equip it.
It makes them look really fragile despite wearing armor.
Just covering the elbows and knees would be good.

1 Like
  • Study ICT
  • Become intern at Blizzard
  • “Re-create” character customization
  • Get Tauren dung thrown at you by part of the community.

This would be one way to do it :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.