Forsaken/Horde Guild recrouiting?

Hey there, i´ve started playing on this lovely rp-pvp server last week and was wondering, if there are any horde, preferably forsaken guilds, who would give a little Warrior a chance? I´m 33 and from Austria, but im not that interested in playing on the german servers (would love to join an international rp guild). i have played the game a lot in the past so i still know some things like tanking the 5er dungeons, etc.
havent got that much time to play, but when i´m playing, i do tend to play with friends. TC Snarfus

1 Like

Scroll down the forums pal. There’s someone recruiting for a Forsaken guild or at least gauging interest for one. [F-H] was the name. The guys character is called Sitrueis i think so if you see him in game chuck him a whisper.

Good Luck finding one!

1 Like

There is also Spirit Rise, a Forsaken/Tauren rp guild with a rather interesting concept. Not seen any other pure Forsaken guilds yet.

thank you folks!

consider joining the forsaken rp discord server, here you can ask for rp or for guilds on your server :slight_smile:
discord.gg/cSDbqCe

Greetings, fellow Forsaken!

If you’re looking for a mixed guild that also welcomes Forsaken, then the Crimson Fury might interest you. We’ve got quite a few active Undead characters, as well as other races to interact with. Personally, I quite enjoy playing a skinny zombie trying to fit in with all these buff monster bro’s. It’s a riot!

You can just ask anyone online for an invite; there’s always at least one officer around.