{Forsaken Misfits} [9/9HC] <Draenor> Need a home? M+ , Raiders, Socials welcome <3

Well met to you adventurer and thank you for stumbling onto our guild recruitment post for the { Forsaken Misfits } on Draenor

My name is Belari and i’m the Guild Leader. This guild was founded with an unwavering passion to not just deliver a guild for people to play WoW together in but to create an atmosphere that you are proud to call home.

Whether you have been with the game since 2004, just taking the shrink wrap off your copy of WoW or dusting off the cob webs after a break. We’d love to to come and join our band of misfits :slight_smile:

Should you find your a late night gamer… you’ll fit in here as a lot of our members including our raid team play until very early hours of the morning.

Our guild has lots to offer:

<<<< Social Players >>>>

As a guild we strongly and firmly believe that our social members are the backbone of the guild and are always looking for more to join us.

Our offer to social players:

• Active Discord VCs / Ingame Chat of most hours of the day.
  • Frequent Transmog Runs
  • Fun events as often as we can

<<<< Mythic Plus >>>>

Our members are avid enjoyers of chasing that RIO score, as such we have members ranging from all levels of keys and experience.

If your just starting out with keys or pushing 20s for your portals we want to hear from you!

ACTIVELY RECRUITING MEMBERS FOR ALL ROLES AND SPECS

<<<< Raiding >>>>

< Team Omega >
Aims to push into Mythic and have HC on farm.

Schedule: Days are Thursday and Sunday @ 01:30st - 03:30st

1x - Healer [Any class considered]
2x - Ranged DPS [Any class considered]

Guild Leader: Belári
BTAG: Sparklez#21489 / Discord: sparkl3z

1 Like

Currently in need of a Boomy, Aug and Monk!

Currently in need of a mage and an augvoker:
Bnet: Cardelli#2242
Discord: Muskot#4310

Hey Noscaly - I have got a bit of experience with Augvoker - thinking about changing realms - and with the 19% i’d be able to roll and cap out relatively quickly - in terms of other classes - im most experienced in WW Monk, Havoc DH, Enhance Shaman and Blood DK and can bring all to table.

Sharpfate, feel welcome to add me on discord and battlenet and we can talk further!

We’re always looking for people of all skill level to join us for M+ hit us up and apply within.

We’re still actively recruiting healers and ranged dps!

Still recruiting raiders <3

Neeed ranged DPS as a prio <3

I’m looking for a social guild :slight_smile: currently maining mistweaver monk was rank 2 resto shaman in season 1 on draenor for m+ and 22 in the world horde side :slight_smile:

Char name unbeweavable or my Bnet is bigdickste#2217 ye sorry about that :smiley:

I have added you my friend :-3 catch you in-game

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.