Fortified + Raging is bad

Please nerf Raging or don’t put it with Fortified, enraged mobs in 18/19 hit for 45-50k, basically if you don’t soothe all of them instantly one cast of some certain mobs like the casters in SoA will one shot randomly, it’s not fun.

2 Likes

DPS take plumage and casts are no longer an issue.

Normally i agree that the affixes are horribly designed

But its literally raging, one of the few good ones

1 Like

Best way to avoid this is CC/kite ones that going on dps and tank should kite, that way there is little to no dmg.

It is insane how much they are hitting for. We had some really crazy one shots tonight.

It’s a very spicy combination!

2 Likes

Ah yes, “git gud” from a lvl 10 alt.

What we were supposed to do in SoA18 earlier with a party with 2 sooth and a bunch of interrupts and still the first pull with the goliath when all the mobs reached low health even if we used everything (including BL) some casts still went through and one shot the entire party in less than 5 seconds, sure melee mobs can be kited but casters can’t and they target randomly.

So please tell me what would you in these conditions knowing full well you need to do pulls like that to time, I’m listening.

Raging was fine with Tyra and it should’ve stayed that way, with Fortified it’s just a clown fiesta for some packs even with the correct tools for the situation.

5 Likes

I’m not running high keys because gear progression stops at +15. So I could not care less about problems of the fiesta players. But I’ve seen players from method and limit handling those affixes pretty well. So it’s possible and if you are not able to do it… Yes git gud

Did 20+ nw yesterday as tank. Veng is pretty squishy. IT is def Harder for me than last week.

2 Likes

^ typical troll just ignore him.

The mix of affixes are super strange and it might have to do with the double tyrannical week we had that screwed things up. We had bolstering and fortified the other week so ye… something is off. That or they wanted to make tyrannical the “easy” week which isn’t what players were actually crying about. It was that no matter the week, if one of the two main affixes (fortified or tyrannical) are easier, most people will stick to those.

They did move some of the annoying affixes from Tyra to Fortified in order to compensate for Tyra being disliked by the majority but in the process they just made Fortified worse.

2 Likes

So I’m trolling?

https ://raider.io/mythic-plus-affix-rankings/season-sl-2/all/world/leaderboards/fortified-raging-explosive-tormented

You are just too bad. Want to play in higher leagues? git gud

Skip week , garbage design

2 Likes

+15 is easy don’t know why you should quit this easy week

Try to say that in pugs.

every week is horrible in pugs. The current game is not designed for pugs. I also hate to be dependend on guilds but it is how it is … for SL at least. I’m still a fan of gear progression like mop and a seperate elitist min max challenge mode for 0,1 of the player base

1 Like

So easy that u cant complete even keystone conq this season :rofl:
Be gone

1 Like

my god its an alt… I got KSM first week of season 2 because its easy as hell

Sure sure too bad it doesnt show in ur achievs :rofl:

not sure why it does not show up cuz its an indie company :wink: At least u can see I got the season 1 KSM… why would I lie about this easy av? It was realy not that difficult to get this season. And I think many others in this forum can prove you that s2 was a piece of cake.

Edit: Ok they changed ksm s2… So your alts don’t get the av. Case closed I guess and I’m not going to post with my main because of forum detectives like you

So first week u say? I guess u so good u timed all ~24s first week for that 2k score right?