Fortified + Raging is bad

Raging and fortified is awful… managed to do a 19 SoA yesterday without soothe because tank was really good (although it was originally a 20).
It shouldn’t be a thing that horrible affixes get mix with fortified, of course talking about bolstering fortified week too.
On top of that, Blizzard added explosive just to make this more annoying.

1 Like

I’m not harrassing, I’m engaging with honest questions. In your mind quite alright for you to walk behind posts I make with a clown face calling me the “biggest troll ever” because you don’t agree with me. But when I ask questions that require a bit of uncomfortable self reflection and honest answers its harassing?

1 Like

I feel haressed by you. Stalking my characters, continue to troll my answers in all topic. Its kind of anoying and I thought this community better then some devs at blizz. But you prove me wrong all the time and it makes me sick. You are the one of the worst on this planet.

Edit: Kind of remind me that this game is realy dead. What I meant by my other post. because the community is degrading by folks like you.

Sorry for interrupting; but 1 person is not the whole community.

I am by the way fine with someone posting on a lvl 10. I don’t give a damn about your rio or raid (history). On the other side it does help to make statements with arguments, instead of just ‘game daed’ or ‘no loot in m+’.

Its not natural that he is stalking all my alts and its part of the definition of haressment. Different topics different posts. In this topic I was just mentioning that this week is doable.

Sick of this community right now. And I know its not everyone in this forum but it describe the situation of the game right now

I agree.

And ontopic; raging requires group coordination. Like always, and like always more on fortified weeks.

1 person. 1.

Thats what I can confirm for sure.

Want to go on with the topic tbh

Because some people seek chalange? Its fun for them? Whatever reason… Just because someone likes to do harder content doesnt mean they have to be compared to top 0.1% of players.

Someone doing 18-20s because they like chalange is their decision, but it cant be compared to world highest 25s or whatever, those are literaly different people. And if u can finish 20s one week, and then u cant finish them 3 weeks later, there is some issue, and its not git gut related…

Thats true. I also like challenges. But u can’t deny that at some ceiling you need a certain class. Maybe blizzard just needed to comunicate that fact better.

What Deja did is not harassment, like at all.
You are in a public forum, the info Deja acquired are public and those only proved that today you wanted to be trolly and nothing else.

Maybe be more coherent next time if you don’t want to be called out.

I don’t like the game atm, at what people can find about me at best is they I leveled my priest lately, for sure I don’t do 160 keys in a game I don’t like in it’s current form.

1 Like

Nevermind, I already opened a support ticket. It is creepy and I do not want to be cross referenced by this creep in every single post. He is stalking and it is annoying.

Calling out is against forum rules so I complain. It is off topic has nothing to do with the OPs post.

Don’t play the victim card.

You do everything you accuse others of doing. You even posted in one thread on 3 characters to give the impression that others are agreeing with you.

If you didn’t pull dishonest moves like that people wouldn’t have to take extra steps to verify - but when we do it’s ‘stalking’ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It HAS NOTHING to do with this topic. It is another proof of stalking me. You are constantly hunting my posts.

Trolling for sure is.

Where was I trolling? I was being part of this conversation till Deja jumped in and cross referenced my chars and calling out on me? How is this normal behaviour?

Yes, but thats not the ceiling, we have seen it before, when in high keys, like 28+ they had to stack hunters mages and palies for fein death/imunity to kill bosses because they would oneshot them no matter what ( hello tol dagor).

Most people now pushing, even the highest one, are not on that ceiling yet, and while bringing a certain class helps, its definitely not neccesary and wont solve it completly. There isnt single class ( or 2-3 classes) that would negate completly this week affixes

I wanted to discuss further but I don’t feel like posting anything else anymore.

God bless. Nothing off value comes off someone posting on a lvl 10 alt

You literally started trolling from the first post.