Forum Community Discord (For The Chats)((New Updated Discord)) šŸ„³

Whats a ā€œwrong opinionā€?

It is genuinely just a discord where people organise content together, talk a lot (and yeah I mean a lot!) Usually very off topic from WoW which we canā€™t do here.

We do occasionally discuss forum topics but as we all use the forums that seems natural, its usually a discussion of the actual topic because we find it interesting :woman_shrugging:

Its a nice place to hang out, simple as that :smile:

1 Like

You really need to join it before thinking bad things about it ,there are many debates that go on in there and it is far from a hivemind .It has me in there for a start who is a drama queen and goes agaisnt most views and it is real good fun .

Are you feeling fine in your little shelter? Just asking, since it seems like you see the whole world in conspiracies, so you should take care of that shelter for ā€œend of timesā€ comes.

i ll be honest, i dont need a discord for that. when i regularly see a person making good points or bad points on the forum then i ll be more or less likely to back them up or give a heart. thats the nature of things. its natural that you take a liking to people you meet on a regularly basisā€¦or not.
doesnt mean you mindlessly defend someone though.

i mean, you probably dont know but even on discord, we dont always agree, just like on the forums.
imo its far from an echo chamber who will fight anyone to defend each other.

2 Likes

Your opinion is wrongā€¦ Everyone who post from a tauren is rightā€¦

Thatā€™s the truth :woman_shrugging:

@Araj I understand why it might seem like a hivemind, but if you pay attention to what the posters post against, when they support (like others on this forum) and when they debate you will notice there is a difference between extreem mob culture and how you feel.

I think you should join the Discord and try it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

he should. we were talking about chicken feet on pizza 15 minutes ago. :grin:

1 Like

and maybe you should come back?

2 Likes

Never gonna forgive Lxser for posting that image! :triumph:

1 Like

Oh dear, the power of those eyes :see_no_evil:

Maybe I should :thinking:

I have seen worseā€¦

the peanut butter one

1 Like

pun intended?

Maybe you should

:smiley: lol

We definetly could use some more people that are against putting pineapple on pizza (as it should be).

3 Likes

Shouldnā€™t you have banned the pineapple pizza people already?

2 Likes

:joy:

I just have to choose what to do on my potatodriven computer, I canā€™t play and have Discord open at the same timeā€¦

I am having doubt if I can play Shadowlands when it releases :sweat:

No oneā€™s trusting me with moderation rights :cry:

I wonder whyā€¦

1 Like

I was thinking to give them a shame-role instead

there are more light-weight Discord clients out there that use much less resources than the real one or even less resources than opening Discord in a browser tab.

For example: https://powercord.dev/

1 Like

using avoidable spyware

do better

1 Like