Forum Community Discord (For The Chats)((New Updated Discord)) šŸ„³

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed the hourly reminders starting a week in advance :joy:

And so, it beginsā€¦

Haha I love this discord server. So many nice people to talk to

At least you wonā€™t miss the invite :joy:

Anyone else needs random reminders?

1 Like

Tell me one logical reason to join discord instead of playing in game or ''lurk ā€˜ā€™ in forums while im completely yawning and getting ready to sleep.

I got the mount ,but good for you then. As for lore; im too busy for farming gold in my free time in game.I also have small time window the get the vision bug mount farm.

I regularly meet with new people ; ā€˜ā€˜they magically disappearā€™ā€™ into silent twisting nether in my list.Especially females. They barely talk.Unless i whisper to them, or they need something. There are few exceptions though.

Memes and pizza discussions, weve got someone thats getting a order of rotten fish today which he is going to eat, we have some one who stuck his [redacted] in a bowl of sauce and acid only to see if he can taste it, cat gif posting, those are some of the things happening in the discord :3

1 Like

i see. Im kind of old for those type of ā€˜ā€˜social eventsā€™ā€™ i guess. Im currently like the ā€˜ā€˜vulcan typeā€™ā€™ of man you know.

Why do people are obsessed with cats anyway? i thought ā€˜ā€˜cat obsessionā€™ā€™ was a women thing. maybe i was wrong.

2 Likes

your not wrong no xD

Are women not people? :woman_shrugging: Idk, as a woman who has several cats, I certainly canā€™t dispute your reasoning!

2 Likes

Cause half the discord members are female? :woman_shrugging:t3:

Does ā€˜ā€™ peopleā€™ā€™ doesnt contain women ? at what point did i not include women to the equation? * scratches head * :face_with_monocle:

Half? oh my? Thats a shocking ratio. Iā€™ve never thought that ratio could exist in wow.

1 Like

Wouldnt say the discord is an accurate representation of wow population. But looking at the persons that takes an active part in that discord server iā€™d say probably around half of us are female.

iā€™ve always thought wow was like ; % 80 male to % 20 female. Maybe discord has more people who play other games as well.(such as overwatch etc)

I actually went through the effort. Taking into account active posters of the past 10 days, more than half is female.

Not sure why that matters though.

1 Like

Or maybe a discord server to socialize is more attractive to females then males? Who knows :woman_shrugging:t3: We dont really know the male to female ratio in wow either.

I suddenly feel oppressed! I am a minority dammit!

1 Like

pats you still probably have the highest average message length by far :joy:

4 Likes

I mean, we can just spam ping her till the end of days xD

Who do you mean? :smiley:

The puny one!