Forum Improvements

The flagging alone isn’t enough, it has to a flag that was actioned.

Battletag posting.

Then we wouldn’t have to deal with characters disappearing from the list so you can’t even select them to post on. It’s been MONTHS.

And people wouldn’t be going around posting on multiple characters and spam liking their own post and so on.

1 Like

It also makes the person making the post feel invalidated and less likely to take part in discussions. Unless they are a pure troll trying to get those reactions ofc.

Battlenet account for posting.

I dont really know how the MVP program functions now, but if they wanna keep that then i think they should also make sure they update who is and who isnt MVP’s aswell. I dont think there has been any new MVP’s after Puny got promoted? And im sure there has been other helpful persons on here in that time. I also remember back in BFA/SL there were also MVP’s that were barely ever here but never lost their MVP status (maybe they are gone from MVP program now). Ok program to have, but make sure the MVP’s are actually still MVP’s.

Trust level could use some rework aswell.

1 Like

This and not being silenced when people disagree with you

1 Like

The only ones I recall is CS MVPs and other languages. CS MVPs no longer exist and we are all just MVPs.

Well it was never clear to me at least what kind of MVP they were. I just remember some of them showing up once in a blue moon and it always made me wonder why they were green posters. They probably earned it at some point ofcourse.

1 Like

I’d feel bad for them, but frankly, they deserve it for cultivating such an audience like this.

While also making the readers opinions of those comments biased from the go.

Unfortunately it does appear that downvotes overall is worse for discourse in these kinds of forums. Least with the one value representation we have.

Maybe they work better when likes and dislikes aren’t summed together.

1 Like

Battlenet account wide with EU (EN) & US merged together, the other languages forum could also be added as a sub-section (pretty sure the spanish forum would revive a bit with the US included (or they already have a spanish section maybe?)

More inclusion from developers in the class forum + Pvp forum or a sub-section for blue conversation in these forums with strong human moderation ofc.

Also seems the CM have trouble finding the correct forums when they post (seen multiple times post moved after few hours), maybe add 1 or 2 to relieve the pressure (if linked to this?)

Merge EU and US forums and hire real people for moderation, get rid of current easy to abuse report system.

1 Like

All i want from the forums is something that encourages positivity. Maybe the people, maybe some posts from moderators, something that would just encourage more fun!

New layout and better functions!

Ooh what do have in mind?

Kind of feels like there are no redemption options :pensive:

If you get a time out it resets you basically

Mouseover profile avatar popups small window that you can see something like achievement points, M+ rio score and raid else click profile details if you want to see character details. It changed recently, now you have to click view activity and then view profile. It is weird! Someting new fresh webdesign would be nice and I am kinda tired of this old page. I dont know if they have a plan to make new webdesign. :globe_with_meridians:

1 Like

Definitely not. You might be comfortable with this, but I am a private person and have no desire to have my PII (Personally Idenfifiable Information) exposed on a forum.

Blizzard has access to my PII, outside of Blizzard, nobody has a need of it.

Which is a terrible system and should get a complete overhaul.
Also the mvp system, either maintain it or do away with it, dont just forget about it and dont do anything with it at all.

All TL3 requirements concern the latest 100 days if I’m not mistaken. So if your account is in good standing for the last 100 days it should be fine.