Forum levels? Dumbest idea EVER!

The halo, wings and harp are for trust level 4 along with 6m expulsom and 10m tortollon WQs completed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I did express my opinion, but the point I was trying to make is that I tried to make a post about a topic and I have imgur links, which I can’t post due to my acc not being trust level 2.

I expressed my opinion once… now my main can’t post in General.

1 Like

Trust Levels are, unfortunately, character based.

So did I; but the new Forum format gave me a ‘clean slate’… for now. :smiley:

I haven’t even been informed what I did wrong, I’m just inferring that it’s not actually a bug and that someone somewhere took exception to my opinion.

I’d quite like to know what I said wrong, tbh, since I have never verbally attacked another player, and I’ve seen a lot of people having harsher moans about BfA than I’ve ever posted! Not knowing what I did wrong makes me likely to violate the same rule again out of ignorance…

I used to express my opinions, then my wife beat me…

Oh hey, I can post here now… Guess whatever was hanging over me has timed out?

Serves you right!

1 Like

The new format has had issues with characters not being able to post, it is some form of bug to do with multiple characters on one account I think.

If you had been given a forum holiday you would have been notified by email I think and all your characters would be unable to post as far as I’m aware as the ban would be account bound not character bound.

The same people who thought Azerite gear was a good idea.

4 Likes

About cake. This thread is now about cake.

2 Likes

This comment! Maybe those people should re-think their ways…

Several people had trouble getting to post on their mains. There were various suggestions how to fix it, which I wont list as you’re here now :tada:

I presume if you get a ‘forum vacation’ you actually get notified. I’ve never had one so I’m not entirely sure what the procedure is.

This post explains the forum levels, in case anyone was interested.

And the US version

2 Likes

You get an e-mail from Blizzard to tell you… and how long for. :cry:; yes, I’ve had one…

can I have a whole cake? :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

I hope it’s chocolate fudge cake :cake:

1 Like

the cake is now mine!

p.s inb4 someone says “cake is a lie”

1 Like

I challenge you to a duel for the cake!!!

1 Like

There’s only one way to find out…

FIIIIIIIIIGHT…!