Forum levels? Dumbest idea EVER!

What the hell is it up with these forum trust levels and s*it? You can’t even express your opinion… Who the hell thought this is a good idea? So much for freedom of speech.

11 Likes

Have I mixed up my days? Are we not on Monday?

2 Likes

Cherish this while you can, because this is only gonna be worse from here on.

Forum level plus coming next patch - stay tuned!

So it’s gonna get even worse? Why does Blizzard feels the need to make EVERYTHING feel like a chore/job.

1 Like

Also raider io coming to forum as forum score :smirk:

At the risk of sounding stupid, did the OP just express an opinion stating he couldn’t express his opinion?

Well played OP.

6 Likes

Wait, we have freedom of speech on the forums?

2 Likes

An illusion? What are you hiding?

I just hate the fact that 1 ban means you wont ever get to higher levels
and it resets your trust
and many more thiings.

but we never really had free speech on forums. :joy:

2 Likes

Bukachu for mvp dream is rip.

1 Like

Those that want, never get;
Those that don’t want, get the choice…

It’s not like MVP is getting handed out all over the place; most will get to TL 2 & no further…

1 Like

Didn’t you just like…express your opinion on something?

2 Likes

lmao, that’d never happen anyway, and I’ve never been banned on new forums so Im gucci so far :joy:

Complete with titanforged posts that provide extra forum levels.

4 Likes

Forum levels will be faster in 8.1.

2 Likes

I’m apparently out of the loop… What are we talking about?

1 Like

With the change of the Forum format, Trust Levels were initiated, so that we could ‘earn’ the right to post links, etc.

@Grimmj has made a link that allows you to confirm your Trust level on this Forum - not sure I’m eligible to post a link to it, but it’s in one of the Trust Level threads.

1 Like

Have you seen the difference between trust level 1 and 2? I think most people are supposed to be level 2.

level 3 needs 100k read posts or something stupid, the only missing requirement is a halo, wings and a harp.

3 Likes

Meh… if I ever get to TL3, I’ll probably do so w/o getting offered MVP, I know that much.

I mean; many here aren’t keen to see me post at all, let alone in green.

Supplemental:
That’s one trait against me getting any special privileges - I’m too much of a self-deprecator.

1 Like