Forum Mog Off [WINNER = Kattya(Caylia)] 🧐

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

We have our winner!

We are hosting a forum mog off for the fun off it!

If you want to join, just join the FF discord at: https://discord.gg/uGCFwDTXze

The event will be held at 8th of May 2021 / 8 PM EU server time, hosted on Argent Dawn.

We can just invite to a raid group so that everyone can join in on the shard.

The theme will be anything you want it to be, just don’t use full sets please xD

Remember to bring [Elixer of tongues] as we are doing this on Horde and Alliance

Prize

A custom emoji made by @Ceranity!
For discord use or profile picture.

Trust me, she’s amazing

Come join us in the fun!

14 Likes

Good luck with your mog off :smiley:

3 Likes

Is this horde only?

Were gonna do it on both sides :3

2 Likes

Will the gnome punting event be held before or after the mog off?

3 Likes

After, we make a break for goldshire and then you can punt as many as you need or want to :smiley:

War mode on during the event?

Not during the mog off no, for sharding, but after maybe xD

Not for me then. But good luck with the event. May the best mog win!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Well, that’s me out :angry:

Could be fun but unfortunately I’m busy Saturday :smile:

3 Likes

Will bring my best boots lol

7 Likes

6 Likes

Good luck with the trust level farm…

cough I mean the transmog competition. cough

3 Likes

Always somebody with a snarky remark sad really .

Good luck Twil and please post the winner(s) on here for those of us not in FF please .

7 Likes

Will there be prizes? Will there be multiple categories and winners or just one?

I might join, but I don’t have a lot of confidence in my tmogging game so wouldn’t expect to do well! :sweat_smile: Happy to cheer and admire nice outfits though!

I can at least make use of TL3 to help post pictures of the winner(s) afterwards!

2 Likes

Sadly not since recent unfortunate vents xD

were gonna wing it for hte most part xD

Who will the judges be? :thinking: Better not be any Vulpera bias…

2 Likes

I could offer a custom discord emoji or profile pic or something as a prize maybe, if that would be of any interest?

5 Likes

TBA, but one of them will be me :3

oh wow that would be fantastic if you can @ceran :smiley: since they are the best :smiley:

1 Like