Forum question about Likes/Flags

In my best Gnome voice: Greetings and salutations!

How many likes and flags do you get per char here?

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a counter next to your avatar or something?

Blessings to whoever reads this! (even the Gnomes and Vulpera…)

2 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f2/57/76/f257769e1d76e2615deafabe164c66c9--halloween-movies-halloween-crafts.jpg

3 Likes

I love it. Truly one of the best pics I’ve seen

8 Likes

I’m not sure if the likes/flags have a different limit depending on your trust level, but I believe it’s 10. I assume that resets daily.

5 Likes

Flags might be 10 now that you say that. But likes MUST be closer to 40 or 50?

2 Likes

i would love it if it show’d who flagged me in particular lol …

you can probably see why that is not such a great idea.

5 Likes

To be honest, it would be hard to test it to find out… not sure I could find 40-50 posts I could like in one day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

haha yeah no…

I ment a personal counter for your remaining likes/flags :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One trip to my…local bakery and I run out of likes here within hours. Happy Gilmore.

Don’t be shy Twiluna. Share your exp about the matter. I KNOW you have some info :wink:

2 Likes

Of course you can. You don’t have to really “like” them. It’s for the Forum Science!
(Although that seems more like a job for Twiluna)

3 Likes

I often run out of likes to give… but then I like posts for different reasons, some make me laugh, others make a/some good points and I pop a like on, some are just so cute you have to like them (it’s the law) - I guess I am over frivolous with my likes :wink:

I believe all addictions have a 12 step system, so I am not gonna like any posts in this thread, there I have taken the first step!!!

(Emje sits on her hands so she can’t touch the keyboard or mouse and click that like button)

8 Likes

Well, if you ever played a BM hunter, then you’ll find a way to still press that like button.

9 Likes

This is cruel, it made me laugh and I want to like it…MUST NOT, MUST NOT, MUST NOT…

Damn it, I give in :wink:

4 Likes

Twilly might not be able to answer right now, cause reasons :sweat_smile::airplane:

3 Likes

Oh my. He’s on the naughty list again?

3 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Emje seems to have 0 resistance to comedy. Try that too! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m not emje, but u get a like from me aswell!

4 Likes

" Thanks for sharing the love! You only have a few likes left for today."

Sucks.

1 Like