I’ve decided, that I want to transfer from horde to alliance and I’d like to continue mythic raiding mainly going for Cutting Edge. I’m mostly looking for a raidspot for the upcoming new raid Azshara’s Eternal Palace on either Ravencrest or Silvermoon.
I’ve played WoW since end of 2008. Since then I’ve been raiding normal and heroic casually up until Legion when I got into Mythic raiding. I’ve got CE Emerald Nightmare and Antorus, I also have “the Chosen” title from ToV. In Nighthold I only achieved Curve and in Tomb 5/9 M. In BFA so far I have 5/8 M Uldir and 6/9 M BoD.
What am I looking for?
I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild with a friendly and active community that tries to achieve Cutting Edge each tier and having FUN while doing so! Also it is quite important that there are activities outside of raids like regular M+ or alt raids and other things. There is nothing worse, when you log in, on a non-raid day in the evening and apart from you there are only 3 people online.
What do I offer?
- Highly active
- Focus during raids
- Good attendance
- I’m not afraid calling out if I do a mistake nor am I afraid of receiving critique
- Don’t mind getting benched, I do understand that sometimes some classes are stronger on some bosses than mine as long as I get to kill the boss once it’s on farm
- Keeping up to date with my class and spec knowledge
- Trying to improve where needed
- And I’d say I’m a nice and friendly person who likes to have fun and banter, tho I’m also a bit shy sometimes
Thanks for reading, hoping to find a new home soon! <3