Fps drop since your ‘’perfect’’ hotfixes

i was playing normal without problem I logged out went to sleep and since Monday I can’t play at all!!whenever I engage in raid my dps drop instantly to 3-7 until the fight is over! FYI: I use NO ADD ONS!!! In case you try to tell me to remove them… same thing happened on previous raid almost a month before the latest patch and I had to wait for this patch to play!now you screw it again!ofc bg is also off the limit!and btw my graphic settings are all low/disabled !still nothing!and before that they were fair/good and I was playing awsome!so it’s your problem not ours!try to listen once your community!cause of your hotfixes I can’t do raid now and I am falling behind…

That sounds like it could be an overheating issue of your CPU.
Have you checked the temps in general while playing?
If not, download a tool like HWMonitor and let it run in the background, then when the fps drops happen, check the max temps.

Yes everything is normal.all fully updated heat is fine memory cpu etc…I checked everything with my bf who also play and we come to realize from other topics too that it’s blizzard fault

I will advise to carefully check all settings, they could set themselves as default after certain patches/fixes. Check battlenet launcher settings/in-game advanced/Direct X Api etc.

Yes as I already mentioned I checked all my settings and not alone but with my friend.i checked every single setting in game and out of game.reason I use no add on is cause ppl say ‘’ oh it’s your add one’’ so I completely resented my game a fixed my settings from start graphic etc but whenever I engage in the new raid my FPS go to 7… and no it’s not overheating or something.and everything changes when they did the fixes.one day all were good the next ruined.same thing happened on previous patch nothing fixed it and it got fixed when they inserted the new patch.many other complain for same thing in us forums too but the answers are the topicals from blizzard and none is working.

please sent DXdiag here and your pc specs

Hi Akarina!

Thanks for giving some details on some of the things you’ve already tried :slight_smile:

Could you try Repairing your game installation and see if there is any change?

Otherwise, please upload your system files to Pastebin and we’ll take a look at other potential causes.