FPS stuttering,choppy gameplay

Hey people,im having problems with my FPS lately and cant figure out what to do.Im running wow on gtx 1050 and i5 4690.

Im not experiencing this kind of problem in any other game which are even more demanding than wow,im also able to run wow on max settings,but that’s not the problem I have.If I turn vsync off in zuldazar for example,i have 120+ fps on 7 settings,but if I turn on vsync and triple buffering my fps would drop sometimes for no reason even though I have 100+ fps without vsync.I want to play with vsync since my monitor is 60hz and gpu is less stressed

I tried switching between dx11 legacy,dx11 and dx12.Dx11 legacy gives me the worst performance,while dx11 and dx12 are the same,but the difference is that dx11 varies a lot in fps but no freezing or stuttering (my fps would drop to 54,56,57,58 and go back to 60 even when there is 0 people around),while dx12 has more constant fps but would freeze my screen for like 2-3 secs if I enter orgrimmar or any other populated zone or if I move camera.

I would play with dx11 but it doesn’t support vsync in nvidia control panel,in game vsync and fps limiter makes my game choppy even though I have 60 fps so its really bad.

This is driving me crazy,is there anyone who can help ? also my drivers are up to date and I always check my pc health.

While my GPU is slightly better(1060) your CPU is alot better (FX 8350).

I have 0 problems right now with the game but not running ultra, although in raiding enviroments or in crowded areas i performance dives to 1-2 fps when i have outdated addons.

Last problem i had was on Uldir mythrax, 1 FPS ftw xD
Updating addons and removed the non updated got me to 50 fps.

Hope that helps

On which settings are you playing ? and what is your average fps ?
Ye our pcs are similar but im having this problem and have no idea why

Im having it at Ultra when alone, and specific raid and battlegrounds settings to 7 and lowered shadow details.

Im never going below 40 at worst case inside raids, note my guild is 20man mythic or around 22 23 people on heroic. Im pretty sure i will go below that inside a pug zerg. Havent done an LFR for some time now but had 0 issues about 2-3 weeks last time i did it.

Check your addons, for real. If you have ANY addon out of date that is your problem 100%

It’s a long shot but have you tried playing without your pet as a test? There is currently an issue with pets causing FPS spikes during gameplay.