FR realm Transferred to Mograine

Hello,

Just came back and payed the month 4 days before for WOLTK just to find that all my characters have been transferred from Finkle FR to Mograine EN.

No mail from blizzard and even so, should i payed a subsciption back then just to transfert characters?..

Transferring FR realm to EN realm is a complete nonsense.

I started a ticket 4 days before , still waiting an answer… may take a week or so i heard …

I have several months of play on my main classic character, don’t have time or the desire to up a new one on FR realm.
Not even sure that if i decide to pay a transfer i will be able to go back on FR realm…

I saw that i’m absolutely not an isolated case , That should be a great time to act and answer positively to your customers Blizzard !

Thank You !

That seems wrong. All I can suggest you keep your ticket open and hopefully someone will look at it soon. I don’t know how the classic transfers work but transferring to a different language realm doesn’t seem right to me.

1 Like

I would be a good idea to mention in the ticket which is your preferred French realm.

They did offer free transfers back to the original language realms but they seem to have stopped.

Just linking the relevant thread here.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available-updated-16-sept/379506

To me none of that matters. You don’t transfer a French player playing the French language version of Wow on a French realm to an English realm.
Maybe support won’t see it that way but hopefully they will.

1 Like

Sorry that was the “From Mograine FCM” thread.

This one is the consolidation thread where they merged multiple language realms to Mograine.

Thank you for your answers!

Sorry but like said Ananda i couldn’t care less about these official post !
Seems like i came back to play and payed the month after the free tranfer was closed and i had absolutely no clue about that fact or anything else for that matter…just wanted to play with friends and enjoy the game…

So what should i do? i can’t even pay a transfer to FR realm because they moved my character to another region looks like a bad joke to me…

For now i’m just waiting an hopefully positive answer to my request because i have no other choices!

But i can tell that i have never seen a bad management like that.

Your only choice is to wait to see what answer they give to your ticket.

There is also no way to speed up your ticket getting answered.